[Big] Pocket Monsters Mafia - Last week for Signups, see latest post

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
All of the updates will be on the forums (the anonymous forums actually, as this game will feature aliases) but a lot of the gameplay will likely take place over IRC, as it is a good method for real-time communication.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
trying to lock in a cohost, i'll probably put official signups up june 1st if i have a cohost by then, i still have a bit more work to do while signups are up

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I'm going to leave this open for around a week, and then start the game. (However, there may be minor delays if I can't get the anon forums up in time). If you want to join, but haven't yet, you will soon run out of time.

I might as well announce that Walrein has decided to be my co-host.

Additionally, we will be taking role/faction requests. PM me or Walrein either on IRC or the forums to request something. Note that we cannot guarantee that your request will be honored, but we will try to come up with the best solution.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I would definitely be up for this. There will be two weeks in the middle of summer somewhere where I would be less active, but hey, still much more active than half the people in the TP game. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)