NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

hi hi
a short explenation as to why I literally have 0 messages here so far.
I didn't really knew that the game would turn out like this and I'm not very interested, the main part is scumreading which I suck at and I don't really enjoy doing. I'm still playing the game but just doing the very minimum, I guess. Maybe I'll become more active when some players got eliminated and it won't be such a mess anymore (if I happen to still be in the game by then)
Luckily I'm not gamethrowing as I'm not part of town nor mafia, my role is a neutral third-party who can win alongside both sides as long as I fulfill my own wincondition so yeah, vote for me or don't, I don't really care atm
what if this is a big brain deep wolf attempt

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I was about to reply like this is v much why we should vote him out right lmfao

Agree he should've subbed out, Tommy would have found someone for an indie if it was necessary

Anyway, I suppose if it's Sificon's first mafia game ever it's unlikely they have the instinct to claim they can win with either faction. The danger is that indies usually have a few abilities and it seems as though he will stick around long enough to use them at night. That still poses a light danger if nothing else.

But I see merit in pursuing votes that provide more information so idk I'm a little torn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)