NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

ok im not allowed to copypaste LOL

my role name is floptina aka 15th place
theres a flavor sentence which i'm not rewriting
there are three abilities
one lets me prime one of the 3 lowest posters in the game
the second lets me autokill everyone i have primed up to that point
i get 2 points for every one of those kills and 1 point from every time mafia flips during the day
it can't be detected by an info role and tommy used lots of words to signify this (had to edit since i can't quote the role pm)
third party arsonist (why the fuck is this supposed to be pubclaimed???) and i win when i get 6 points

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lol ok so basically a wolf that wins by us catching mafia?

I am pretty sure we always have to vote that here lol

Unvote vote Rssp1

I am fairly certain that when an arsonist wins everyone else loses, and even if not then the mafia can ping their idlers to just not be bottom 3 in total posts so this role is way more likely to kill villagers. I don’t think we can let it live in either case.

It feels so fking bad to let Celever and Texas walk through another day with little to no pressure though, esp since I am pretty sure I’m dead tonight or tomorrow night

- friendly hydra

i get 2 points for every one of those kills and 1 point from every time mafia flips during the day
it can't be detected by an info role and tommy used lots of words to signify this (had to edit since i can't quote the role pm)
third party arsonist (why the fuck is this supposed to be pubclaimed???) and i win when i get 6 points
who/did sificon target n1?

Lol ok so basically a wolf that wins by us catching mafia?

I am pretty sure we always have to vote that here lol

Unvote vote Rssp1

I am fairly certain that when an arsonist wins everyone else loses, and even if not then the mafia can ping their idlers to just not be bottom 3 in total posts so this role is way more likely to kill villagers. I don’t think we can let it live in either case.

It feels so fking bad to let Celever and Texas walk through another day with little to no pressure though, esp since I am pretty sure I’m dead tonight or tomorrow night

- friendly hydra
I think its bad to vote them here. Them killing low posters can generally be a good thing as it means the actual mafia are getting fewer kills overall.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor

rssp please rsvp with the name of the primed user.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think its bad to vote them here. Them killing low posters can generally be a good thing as it means the actual mafia are getting fewer kills overall.
What, I assume this doesn't replace the mafia kill. It's just extra kills on villagers at absolute best for the village and at worst it makes it so that it is either impossible or practically impossible for village to win while it is alive (depending on how many mafia there are - remember that this role gets closer and closer to winning with every correct vote). This role is actually significantly worse for the village than a standard werewolf.

- Friendly hydra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)