NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
dave Your wagon built up pretty quickly with everything in mind and you don’t really seem to have like…. reacted to it? Besides voting DLE to tie the vote. Do you have thoughts on the people on your wagon so far? Do you have a read on DLE?

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
dave Your wagon built up pretty quickly with everything in mind and you don’t really seem to have like…. reacted to it? Besides voting DLE to tie the vote. Do you have thoughts on the people on your wagon so far? Do you have a read on DLE?
it’s your perception that i didn’t react to it…

in fact, i was incredulous at having racked up votes against me while i was sleeping — there is literally nothing any more educated about this guess on the voters’ behalves than those that voted DLE yesterday, hence my reasoning that tying the vote would help both me and DLE and allow for reasonable reads to come together.

i have no personal read on DLE as of now and have 4 or 5 pages to catch up on so i’ll circle back wrt anyone else

Nuxl

Psypsypsypsypsythe Bit confused on like where you voted Vizh to begin with. I get the post analysis after the fact but what made u want to initially start it on that page - were u not getting the vibe on him yesterday?

Sorry trying to word this question to get thought process

Nuxl

it’s your perception that i didn’t react to it…

in fact, i was incredulous at having racked up votes against me while i was sleeping — there is literally nothing any more educated about this guess on the voters’ behalves than those that voted DLE yesterday, hence my reasoning that tying the vote would help both me and DLE and allow for reasonable reads to come together.

i have no personal read on DLE as of now and have 4 or 5 pages to catch up on so i’ll circle back wrt anyone else
Oh no that’s not what I mean. I get that your vote was IN reaction to it but I would be surprised on how quickly it built up + some of the reasonings beyond that so I was a bit confused on just why DLE was the vote for that reason. The days not even close to over yet so ye

Like do you have any thoughts about the people (hal, spiderz, unclesam maybe 1 more I think) that voted you in question?

Nuxl

I get the Vizh awkwardness vibes but can’t really personally see it past new person who doesn’t know wtf they’re doing rn. Could be either but I’ve seen players post like this be either alignment. Main thing I think is reading motivation when it comes to this PL in general

like I said earlier and ig I’ll expand on this more since I think it’s becoming pertinent probs the main thing I’m looking for is that players that I feel that are more experienced like… do not feel like they’ve entered the thread with any experience that I personally would find representative.

Specifically Texas I am unsure about because I’ve flamed him for doing this before and he picks up but I don’t really see his posts being representative of his town game atm.

DLE has california slank cover adventure so whatever but also kinda shrug on the entrance

I also figure US is a better player (and ironically Yeti coming in would help me poke out things a bit more) than… sheep apricity day 1 lol but w/e I’ve never played with him before and can only gather this from past reads years ago. Was hoping someone who had played w him back then would comment on this but ya.

Nuxl

than my previous game. you specifically asked if I leveled up my game and honestly idk if I 'leveled up' or 'leveled down' because I haven't played mafia in quite a while. I think my last game on mafia 451 I played semi-serious in was this ranked game on mafia 451 almost a year and a half ago: https://forum.mafia451.com/t/ranked-2v7/4066 (although I have always played different on smogon and 451). In terms of a smogon game (https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lovers-dance-second-date-game-thread-game-over.3666197/).

i honestly do kind of feel detached from the game in a way that i wouldn't usually feel. usually I would feel kind of jittery and restless until the game was solved and that would manifest itself in the thread but right now im not really feeling that usual energy. I think overall that does probably mean that my current game is different and worse from my previous level of play, but if you want to call it a level up because im less babyragey or less hyperfixated on the game and hence maybe a little bit more measured then sure that might be correct idk.
Got it. Ty. I’m pretty sure throughout this game I agree w your pushes randomly most out of anybody now so that’s a good sign just:

M2H Final question: be honest with me do you flake out your posting as scum with what u think ur current skill atm. Pls link a game supporting this answer

Nuxl

This is honestly valid, I understand the scum lean as far as this is concerned. However, I ISOed him to check his push on Vizh and:

I think this post is just town. Saying this and then voting Vizh right after is bad play, but IDK if it's scum play upon reflection.
Ftr I don’t super see this rn bc coaching + nerves exists but waiting for response to my q

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)