NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Hal's proposition is that you were linked the thread by somebody who has an outside chat with you. There's no reason you would ever see that thread unless it was sent to you.
So since the mafia are the only people with an outside chat, someone probably linked it to him?

I’m knew to like, the Smogon format, so is it confirmed that Nuxl doesn’t have any posts there that Hydro could follow?

for now unvote

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lol what an angleshoot unvote vote hydrogenhydreigon

Let me just explain things to Hydrogen / anyone who is confused as to why I'm now roughly 99% certain Hydrogen is mafia:
- Hal mentioned encryption in this thread, which is a pretty niche thing that is also a callback to prior games (that you'd have no way of knowing about, and neither would Nuxl)
- You then randomly show up viewing said old / historical game that you'd have no way of knowing about unless a mafia partner told you what he was referencing and you went to read up on it
- Said mafia partner could then only be someone who knew that game existed

Anyway, I'll happily accept some sus in exchange for a free day 1 scum lynch. Hopefully we have some way of confirming that it's one of the other players who told Hydrogen to go look at that thread at night / confirm I am in fact town, but if not and I have to be sacced day 2 then oh well, at least we got one scum out of the way + it'll help narrow down who Hydrogen's teammate is. 2 for 1 sounds good to me :D

I don’t believe for a second that town you would still be ghosting the thread.

Hope your crisis talks with Sam are going well
In your defense, in my diary this morning I wrote:

Texas is definitely scum though. As scum he tends to spend the opening hours of the game in scumchat strategizing.
He’s a huge strategizer
If I had to guess, he spent the first hour or so just talking with Sam instead of being in thread
He’ll come back with probably a scumread on me if it’s feasible.
Kind of a shame actually, town Texas is way more fun to play with than scum Texas
I do want the wagon to be on Dave rather than on someone who could actually get traction and get lynched though
Eli’s vote on Texas is also really terrible, because both scum and town Texas would start posting after getting scumread. But only town Texas would start posting unprompted

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
lol what an angleshoot unvote vote hydrogenhydreigon

Let me just explain things to Hydrogen / anyone who is confused as to why I'm now roughly 99% certain Hydrogen is mafia:
- Hal mentioned encryption in this thread, which is a pretty niche thing that is also a callback to prior games (that you'd have no way of knowing about, and neither would Nuxl)
- You then randomly show up viewing said old / historical game that you'd have no way of knowing about unless a mafia partner told you what he was referencing and you went to read up on it
- Said mafia partner could then only be someone who knew that game existed

Anyway, I'll happily accept some sus in exchange for a free day 1 scum lynch. Hopefully we have some way of confirming that it's one of the other players who told Hydrogen to go look at that thread at night / confirm I am in fact town, but if not and I have to be sacced day 2 then oh well, at least we got one scum out of the way + it'll help narrow down who Hydrogen's teammate is. 2 for 1 sounds good to me :D
Oh Sam I wanna ask, are you and Yeti planning on alternating days or has Yeti just not shown up to play yet?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh and also I leave my browser open sometimes when I go to work or play TFT so sorry if it seems like I'm lurking this thread a lot but not reading. If it would help people get a better idea of how little I'm actually following this game I can make more of an effort not to have this thread open xD

bs editing rules re. my above post I forgot the sig :(

- Friendly neighborhood hydra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)