NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

I'll post my reads in a sec but anyways a large part of my playstyle esp day one is trying to hammer down on things that are wrong rather than scum indicative in order to get reactions from the said person because wrong=/=scum but the way they respond to that pressure is telling to me, I don't know why M2H was so willing to TR me and dismiss my points, I still think his townread on you was stupid and like actually scummy, but he isn't my top scumread because while he neglected to talk about most things I pressured him on, he did seem focused on moving discussion forward from after. Usually when people take the position of "this player is town but is wrong" and dismissed everything I say abt them I find it more scum indicative but idt he really took the position that I was wrong and was more like "lets move on already" which I have mixed feelings on??? Overall he's a scumlean for me but read is still developing and there is more I want to say but I don't want him to change his behavior based on what I am going to say if that makes sense
shadowpea

I don't know how realiti plays mafia (altho I know him well oog) but literally all of his posts give a vibe that he's more interested in coasting by then scumhunting and the dyo vote is a prime example of this too lol
I would be trying harder if I were mafia to not let down my teammates, based on my effort level you can infer that I am town, you can obviously say "oh he can just be saying this to defend his behavior" but this is the truth, 22p is exhausting and I feel like if I post I am going to get ten million questions from celever/caffbo/m2h which will clutter the thread.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I would be trying harder if I were mafia to not let down my teammates, based on my effort level you can infer that I am town, you can obviously say "oh he can just be saying this to defend his behavior" but this is the truth, 22p is exhausting and I feel like if I post I am going to get ten million questions from celever/caffbo/m2h which will clutter the thread.
this is very interesting. could you give me examples of the questions you might get?

thanks
and dle?
Oh like, I liked his day one posts a lot I didn't really expand on why I thought all of his posts were good but I think I had mentioned a few posts of his I liked, he has had towny looks so far today too, I'm more concerned with people randomly Scumreading him for like no reason lol, I think that it' has to do with his thread volume but people don't want to admit it's his thread volume because it's not really AI

things that will happen in this game:
- Dyo will be voted tonight and flip red
- anyone who doesn't vote Dyo is immediately scumread and the only acceptable candidates for a wagon tomorrow
- we realize realiti and shadowpea are locktowns and stop fucking around

PLEASE FOLLOW MY COMMAND

this is very interesting. could you give me examples of the questions you might get?
this
This is so untrue, name one time they've cluttered someone with questions lol?? this barely feels like a 12p game how can u say this is exhausting, I haven't seen these 3 bombard anyone with questions like you are insulting? Please show me where this has happened LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)