blace's mind blowing art gallery!

blce

can you see me?
hi guys, not necessarily an art post this time around. i need to purchase a textbook for AP psych and i'm low on the funds needed to do so. i feel a little guilty and embarrassed for asking, but if you're able to (please prioritize your own needs first, as always!), i would greatly appreciate any donations. i can also take two commissions, as that'll help me to reach this goal while also giving something in return - please contact me via smogon or discord if you're interested in that. thanks so much for reading, and have a good one.

https://ko-fi.com/blace

EDIT: GOAL HAS BEEN MET BC SOMEONE JUST DONATED A FUCKTON OMG THANK U SM TO EVERYONE THAT DONATED IM SO GRATEFUL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i’ll still have two commission slots open for those interested. thank you all so much!

commission slots: 2/2

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 2.49.58 AM.png

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
hi guys, not necessarily an art post this time around. i need to purchase a textbook for AP psych and i'm low on the funds needed to do so. i feel a little guilty and embarrassed for asking, but if you're able to (please prioritize your own needs first, as always!), i would greatly appreciate any donations. i can also take two commissions, as that'll help me to reach this goal while also giving something in return - please contact me via smogon or discord if you're interested in that. thanks so much for reading, and have a good one.

https://ko-fi.com/blace

EDIT: GOAL HAS BEEN MET BC SOMEONE JUST DONATED A FUCKTON OMG THANK U SM TO EVERYONE THAT DONATED IM SO GRATEFUL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i’ll still have two commission slots open for those interested. thank you all so much!

commission slots: 2/2

View attachment 372354
thank you guys so much for the support, gonna be ordering this piece of shit $80 book soon :') it really made me so happy that i was able to hit my goal and i am so grateful to have such kind people around me.

hi there!! i have art this time around. they're both commissions - thanks so much for supporting me!!
i'll get to my last 2-3 requests whenever i have time. commissions and school take priority for me - i'm sorry for this long wait.

also i made a new commission watermark that isn't so big, new commissions after these will use them so that it's more enjoyable to look at lmao

a commission for cy and avarice! this is their team logo for ndpl. signups are still open here.
dazdel2.png

this is a commission for velvet!
velv public.png

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
gift-commission for my awesome friend seoby's birthday/something they're doing for me (reveal soon tm)! check our their art, they are so incredibly talented and someone i look up to a lot.

i'm so so happy with this drawing. i think the progress i've made in my line art and colouring really shows in it!
also debuting the new commission watermark yay~!

petitltiltitl!!.png

petitltiltitl!.png

petitltiltitl!! no watermelon.png

melon.png

melon!!

blce

can you see me?
i don't take requests, please stop asking. i'm too busy with my life outside of smogon and ps!. i have on average one day a week that i can use entirely for drawing and it'll either be for myself, or someone that needs it (aka commissions). the last requests that i will be doing are the two mentioned in this post.

i'm close to 100 followers on twitter and i'll be hosting an art raffle when i get there (an art raffle is basically like a giveaway)! please share this tweet around and shoot me a follow if you can :D

can I get a Xerneas please? :3
here you go. really happy w how this came out, probably one of my best works!

ssvgc request.png

ssvgc request 2.png

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
i don't take requests, please stop asking. i'm too busy with my life outside of smogon and ps!. i have on average one day a week that i can use entirely for drawing and it'll either be for myself, or someone that needs it (aka commissions). the last requests that i will be doing are the two mentioned in this post.

i'm close to 100 followers on twitter and i'll be hosting an art raffle when i get there (an art raffle is basically like a giveaway)! please share this tweet around and shoot me a follow if you can :D

here you go. really happy w how this came out, probably one of my best works!

View attachment 374199

View attachment 374200
This Xerneas is my favourite one so far omg, not only is the line art perfection but those colours are just so pretty

blce

can you see me?
Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
what a busy week for birthdays! a bit of a late post since i was working today.

happy birthday to cleffa!! you've heard me say it endlessly but i really appreciate you so much. i'm so glad to call you a friend!
go wish clef a hbd :D

clefbday.png

clefbday2.png

a commission for one of my friends on twitter! thank you so much for supporting me.

billua public.png

i made about 7 pieces this weekend and i'll be posting the rest soon! i'm really glad i got to draw a lot.
edit: yoooo 90 posts! that's sick. expect something good when i'm close to 100.

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
i'm almost done posting all of the drawings i made this weekend. expect the last few later in the week, i'll take a break from posting!

bagon! no dn pls
what a busy week for birthdays! a bit of a late post since i was working today.
yea there's more. 3 birthdays today!

happy birthday to temp! you were one of the people i met that inspired me continue playing mons and keep grinding my art. i wish you even more success w the yt channel! go wish him a happy birthday :D
temp bday.png

for kythr's birthday! you're still one of my idols honestly and it's an honour and pleasure being your friend. wish kythr a happy birthday :D
kythrbday.png

for a non mons friend's bday!
leo.png

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
i'm almost done posting all of the drawings i made this weekend. expect the last few later in the week, i'll take a break from posting!
as promised, here's the art!

this is a commission for my lovely friend StitChuu! thank you so much for being one of my biggest supporters, i don't know how i can repay you. it was a pleasure working together on these!
stitch commission 1 public.png

stitch commission 2 public.png

this is a piece i drew for one of my art raffle winners. thank you to PokeArt2004♥ for all her advice on this piece!
shak2.png

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
great stuff blce, love the stuff your doing rn I look forward to more posts from you <3
ty!

this is for my other art raffle winner! i tried out a more dynamic pose and tried my hand at a thunder punch, as per the request of the winner.
kai.png

kai 2.png

download - 2021-10-27T020802.064.png

edit: yoooo 90 posts! that's sick. expect something good when i'm close to 100.
very soon :)

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
very soon :)
here it is!

to celebrate my (soon) one year smogon anniversary, road to 100 posts and 100 likes on this thead's OP:
i'm going to be hosting a smogon exclusive art raffle (you can win art from me)!
you can join here: https://forms.gle/vsNXMJTjBHUrPPVd9
(it's one question)

- 3 winners total
- i will only draw pokemon
- the entry period will end on november 2nd, at 2:00 am gmt-7
- winners will be contacted privately first in order to confirm identities, then publicly announced
- please don't impersonate anyone, join more than once or do anything of that nature.

good luck everyone!
thank you to every single person that's supported me with my art, it means the world to me.

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
congratulations to our winners: emma, Frito and 100%GXE! i have confirmed victory with all three winners in private.

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 10.25.42 AM.png

i'm two days late in posting this, but i had the pleasure of drawing this halloween thundurus for blunder. he's a hella good guy and i wanted to pay his kindness back! and a thank you for the retweet, i'm insanely grateful for the exposure.

BLUNDER HALLOWEEN 1.png

this is a mega gallade commission for Hervalt! thank you for supporting me!

herv comm public 2.png

herv comm public .png

i'm sure that many of you have seen this one with how much i've been sharing it around, but it's my biggest piece yet! it's for a competition called smogfight. thank you Kiwi PokeArt2004♥ and StitChuu for your input on this piece!

SMOGFIGHT GALACTIC 123.png

presenting the pokemon world's latest cutlery sensation! this crazy set features aipom spoons, ambipom forks and flygon straws! now you and your bird pokemon can enjoy your alcremie + berry juice combo with the cutest and most viable (trust me) utensils out there!

i tried out a new way of drawing with the alcremie and thundy pieces and i'm super happy with it and more than excited to use it for these art raffle winners! thanks so much for the support lately everyone, it really means so much to me.

Last edited:
i know it hasn't been quite a year, or quite 100 posts, buttttt I figured it'd still be a good time to say a couple things. ps has been lucky to have you as a contributor for the past year, esp the ac room and tours/tp (@ all tours mods to give blce voice smh). even in this thread it's really great to see all the progress in your art, especially culminating in the last piece you made for smogfight. its also super cool to see exposure coming from outside sources now like aim and blunder, any success you get in the future is super deserved. you've also just become a super great friend in the past two months, prob the closest I have on the site rn. its hard to get to know someone in a couple months, but you really are an incredibly cool person, im glad that you thought devil in a new dress was a new hit song from donda. lmk if you need pretty much anything in the future, but for rn i will be having you make the coolest pokemon of all time fyi. congrats on your (almost year!!)

TLDR; congrats on one year, thanks for being a close friend to me and so many others on the site

Latias

very interesting
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Heya blce! First off, congrats on (almost) 100 posts! I remember when you first joined tours/tours plaza, hope we could play more games sometime. You are one of the best friends I made on the site. Congrats on a year of smogon! You are a really nice person and artist! I hope you keep having more success with your art in the future. Your art is some of the best I've seen on smogon. I love all the pieces! Thanks again for the Staraptor art you made for me. Gl for all your future artworks as well as irl
I wanted to write a bigger post but it's 1 am and I think I should go :p

blce

can you see me?
i got super busy so this is late af. it's probably been made clear by my recent inactivity in regard to posting things around the forums that irl stuff has kept me real busy and away from smogon/drawing :(
TLDR; congrats on one year, thanks for being a close friend to me and so many others on the site
thank you so much my friend. 2-3 months is a short time but i'm glad that i formed such a valuable friendship during it. your kind words mean so much to me as always! just wait for your raffle prize i hope it'll blow your mind :heart:
Heya blce!
thank you so much haail!! it's always a joy to see your greetings when i'm online, and i have fond memories of you being one of the first friends i made on ps. this is so sweet, i really appreciate it.

bit of a big post this time, first off is Frito's raffle prize!
fritoraffle.png

next up is emma's raffle prize. i'd also like to shout her out for being an awesome friend that i'm grateful to have met.
emma1.png

emma2.png

lastly, second and final piece for smogfight. i honestly wanted them to be in a forest while it's raining lefties but i had no time at all to draw a background :(
jomk.png

some say that stall is a cuckold's playstyle, but who would be upset at how happy these mons are when it's raining leftovers?

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
great art again blce, keep up the amazing work!
thx as always pix :D

for anyone that doesn't know i'm a degenerate that loves hololive/stars vtubers (feel free to send me vtuber content <3) and one of my best online friends got me into them through some nice slow burn exposure. i drew a gura shark + shrimp hat for his birthday last month. might repost it on twitter sometime with the proper gura art tag for more impressions tbh
things are busy and rough as usual, and it's a hard knock life, but i'll hopefully draw more over the holidays. gonna be back later with some stuff i'll be able to show soon.

skaiiert.png

i also have a cool banner in my signature now, check it out! my team won smogfight - i drew the quag + sableye and birds + alcremie pieces for the competition.
shoutout Kaiju Bunny for the awesome work and my teammates Wet Kisser and Striker151 for carrying team a&c <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)