Black man assaulting an elderly couple in a bus in South Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video

You know, after watching this video of a black man in South Korea assaulting an elderly couple, I'm not quite sure what to say on this. As some viewers would mention, "blacks would go wherever to start looking for trouble"...but in South Korea? This is rather absurd...and ridiculous, too.

I mean, I feel like this video had apparently given blacks a really bad name. I'm not sure if there's any racism involved after this incident, but here in America, blacks are often frowned upon in certain situations. I'm not going over this, though, but this is an interesting video, but at the same time, disastrous. But as for the Korean people in the bus, I understand the crime rate is very low, but why didn't someone try to stop him?

Also, where's the Epic Beard Man when we need him? Not only that, what's the purpose for the black man to be in South Korea anyway?

By the way, I'm not Korean, nor do I speak Korean.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
a rude asshole on a bus

he could have been black or white
not really seeing the point in turning this into a racial issue when its just an issue of some guy being a douchebag

a rude asshole on a bus

not really seeing the point in turning this into a racial issue when its just an issue of some guy being a douchebag
This. All this thread does, to be honest, is highlight that he's black -- that's more detrimental than anything. Also I don't see why (or why it even matters whether) he has any less reason to be in South Korea than most other people. Pricks on a bus are pricks on a bus, anywhere, anyone.

a rude asshole on a bus

It seems that you must not have ever seen an episode of "Cops". Let me summarize the show: Black people do illegal things, white police officers catch them.

In all honesty, I'm not trying to promote the racism, but it's everywhere. Media loves to be racist whenever possible. It's just that he was a minority in South Korea (seemingly) starting trouble with the peaceful native (majority) folk.

The comments were pretty funny though

Media loves to start shit. Happens.

An event that can be exploited as "racial" = big views for the station.

Everything about this thread annoys me. The fact that the guy was an asshole, the fact that it was obviously highlighted that he was black for stereotypical purposes and how all we can do is make a thread and bitch about it.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
just because the media promotes an "us" and "them" mentality doesn't mean it's right

like i said before, this isnt a racial issue, people just want to make it out to be

yeah this really isnt an acceptable way to post about a serious issue here, try again without the racial baggage unless you're going to present it in a way where that's actually relevant rather than highlighting an irrelevant detail and making it the story... though judging by your OP I think it'd just be better if you didn't try to comment on racism at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)