Black & White Battle Subway Records (now with gen. 4 records!)

Hm...I think that Heatran would be the best partner. Maybe with a ChoiceScarf and 196 Speed Ev's to outspeed Aerodactyl (201 with Scarf). The last partner should be something bulky too. Maybe Gyarados or something as last filler.

But maybe a other version could be a ShellSmash Batonpass strategy with Smeargle.

As moves I would use SwordDance, X-Scissor, Dig/SunnyDay, SuckerPunch/ShadowSneak
Pretty solid advice. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, but I don't think Sheddy can learn Swords Dance, at least according to Serebii's dex.

So far I got these ideas:
Gliscor(baton passer) / Sheddy / Heatran (maybe scarfed?)
Gliscor can pass SD and take down Tyranitar with ease. Maybe SD/BT/EQ/Aqua Tail so he can handle Hippowdon, but missing out on Stone Edge may not be ideal

Smeargle / Sheddy / Heatran
Same thing, but with a passer that trades power for Spore and other tricks.

I like the idea of Heatran as a partner to take Fire moves and manhandle the Ice Workers, who commonly carry hail.

Deleted User 33526

Banned deucer.
Pretty solid advice. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, but I don't think Sheddy can learn Swords Dance, at least according to Serebii's dex.

So far I got these ideas:
Gliscor(baton passer) / Sheddy / Heatran (maybe scarfed?)
Gliscor can pass SD and take down Tyranitar with ease. Maybe SD/BT/EQ/Aqua Tail so he can handle Hippowdon, but missing out on Stone Edge may not be ideal

Smeargle / Sheddy / Heatran
Same thing, but with a passer that trades power for Spore and other tricks.

I like the idea of Heatran as a partner to take Fire moves and manhandle the Ice Workers, who commonly carry hail.
Shedinja cannot directly learn it, but if you evolve Nincada at 25, then teach Ninjask Swords Dance, Shedinja will copy the Ninjask's moveset at the time.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So this is my Black 2 Battle Subway Super Singles team that went only up to 74 Wins, which isn't much but hey. It's something xD
So opted for an offensive core consisting of Scizor and Rotom-Wash, and I decided to band the Scizor and Scarf the Rotom for a fast offensive pace, which surprisingly worked very well.

Scizor @ Choice Band

Technician- Adamant

EV’s- 252 Hp 252 Attack 4 Speed

IV’s- 31-31-31-17-31-31

U-Turn- Superpower- Bullet Punch- Pursuit

Didn’t really ever use Pursuit, and in fact, I probably should’ve replaced it for Bug Bite so that I could lock myself into a Bug type move without having to switch like U-Turn does. The synergy it provided with Rotom-wash is amazing for reasons well known already.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf

Modest- Levitate

EV’s- 116 Hp 252 Special Attack 4 Special Defense 136 Speed

IV’s- 31-11-31-31-31-31

Thunder- Hydro Pump- Volt Switch- Trick

Rotom is a monster. I decided to maximize its Special Attack along with a Modest nature for full power. I did not maximize its Speed though because I figured faster threats such as Alakazam would not be many, and those pokemon would be disposed of by Scizors Bullet Punch. The Speed EV’s allow Rotom to outspeed maximum Speed Starmie if it hasn’t Tricked away its Scarf. Then I put 4 EV’s in Special Defense so opposing Porygon-Z don’t get a proper Download boost, and shoved the remaining EV’s in Hp for bulk.
Needless to say, the third pokemon was easy to pick: Politoed.

Politoed @ Choice Specs

Modest- Drizzle

EV’s- 252 Hp 252 Special Attack 4 speed

IV’s- 30-31-31-30-31-31

Focus Blast- Hidden Power (Grass)- Hydro Pump- Ice Beam

The EV spread is identical to Scizors for the same purpose as Scizor. The purpose of a Specs Poli was simple, it simply spammed whatever it was locked into until it fainted. Occasionally I would sweep my opponent with a rain+specs+stab boosted Hydro Pump.

I lost to some trainer who had a Drifblim, Reuniclus and a Cofragigus. 1st turn, uses hypnosis on my Poli and it lands. T bolt, Poli wakes up, hydro pump misses, T bolt again, KO. Send out Rotom, Thunder, it survives, uses Shadow ball, cutsap berry activates for another Shadow Ball, I survive barely and KO with Thunder. Reuniclus comes out. I switch to Scizor and take a Psychic, toxic orb activates, use Bullet Punch. This might’ve been where Pursuit would’ve been helpful and was probably my mistake. Toxic orb damages Reuniclus, I then take a focus blast, bullet punch, focus blast misses and toxic orbs damage KO’s reuniclus. Im left with around 1 3rd of my hp. Cofragigus comes out. I Bullet punch, mummy activates, calm mind, bullet punch, w-o-w lands, burn damages scizor, bullet punch and hex KO’s my scizor. Cofragigus had about little over 1 3rd of its hp left. Rotom comes out. Since it calm minded previously I used hydro pump which misses and I lose to a hex. I could’ve won had a hypnosis missed or if my hydro pump had landed or even if I had opted for Pursuit over bullet punch. But whatever.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Technician- Adamant
IV’s- 31-31-31-17-31-31
U-Turn- Superpower- Bullet Punch- AerialAce

Modest- Levitate
IV’s- 31-11-31-31-31-31
Thunder- Hydro Pump- ShadowBall- Trick

Politoed @ Choice Specs
Modest- Drizzle
IV’s- 30-31-31-30-31-31
Psychic - Hidden Power (Grass)- Surf- Ice Beam

AerialAce if you think that Pursuit isn't as useful as AerialAce and it hits Grass types super effective. You should use ShadowBall instead of VoltSwitch because ShadowBall is super effective against Cofagigus and hits Grass types neutral. Surf does a lot of damage too while HydroPump has a 80% chance to hit which isn't much (as you can see in your loss battle). Psychic against DrySkin Toxiqroak. FocusBlast is maybe useful against Lapras but you still have Rotom with 100% hit chance Thunder.

So again here i am with a revised Specs Politoed - Banded Scizor - Scarfed Rotom Wash in a streak that lasted 109 Wins. Far superior to my previous 74... but anywho here's the team. Slightly revised.

Note that this was in my Black 2 cartridge for the Super Singles train.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Technician- Adamant
IV’s- 31-31-31-17-31-31
Lvl. 50 Stats: 177-200-120-61-100-86
U-Turn- Superpower- Bullet Punch- Aerial Ace

Modest- Levitate
IV’s- 31-11-31-31-31-31
Lvl. 50 Stats: 140-67-127-172-128-123
Thunder- Hydro Pump- Shadow Ball- Trick

Politoed @ Choice Specs
Modest- Drizzle
IV’s- 30-31-31-30-31-31
Lvl. 50 Stats: 196-85-95-155-120-91
Focus Blast - Hidden Power (Grass)- Surf- Ice Beam

Credits to Jokethe1 for suggesting Surf over Hydro Pump, Aerial Ace, and Shadow Ball over Volt Switch. I kept Focus Blast just for Ferrothorn.

The team was rather pretty strong, it didnt really have many problems taking anything down besides lead electric types (or pure electric type teams -.-) and the accuracy of Rotoms Hydro Pump + hax which cost me my 110th win. Electrode vs Poli, i win with surf but light screen was set up. Zebstrika Thunders for KO. Rotom Hydro Pumps, Zeb thunders, Hydro misses, Thunder for KO. Scizor comes out and i decide to lock myself into Bullet punch as my safest option. KO with B Punch, Raichu comes out ( 3 electric types? really?) i Bullet Punch, t wave cripples scizor, parahax, crit discharge which delt about 2 thirds hp -.-, next turn parahax AGAIN, and discharge for the loss. i had more chances of winning than losing but hey. HAX. Oh well.

Proof: Its a pic showing my record in the super single train being 109 wins.

http://http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/v/997967_271441482996010_765759710_o.jpg?oh=cba80f72979d04bb868e8272a26a305c&oe=51BE8703&__gda__=1371468274_9c8eadc5387b4f04b1534178d5f828d5

So again here i am with a revised Specs Politoed - Banded Scizor - Scarfed Rotom Wash in a streak that lasted 109 Wins. Far superior to my previous 74... but anywho here's the team. Slightly revised.
Congrats on your new streak! Btw if I take another look at your team I see a Grass type problem and like in your loss battle a Electric type weakness. I would go for a Magnezone instead of Rotom. It resists the Grass and Electric weakness and it has a 100% STAB Thunder with a massive 130 base Special Attack. I would go for an ChoiceScarf set with Timid nature. Íf you don't want a Magnezone I think Zapdos is a good pokemon too...but only with LightingRod. Scizor has still a 4x resistance against Grass but would take massive damage against Electric attacks

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Íf you don't want a Magnezone I think Zapdos is a good pokemon too...but only with LightingRod.
LightningRod Zapdos isn't released yet, though. But yes, Zapdos's Subway stock would increase a lot with that ability.

LightningRod Zapdos isn't released yet, though. But yes, Zapdos's Subway stock would increase a lot with that ability.

Yeah I know. It would be the perfect partner of the team from icu182. If I could cheat I would already have one. But still I don't get it. In the internet there is the "statement" that LightingRod Zapdos exists but it's like you've said not released....maybe in Pokemon X & Y Zapdos will get the ability. Damn! Pokemon X & Y are terrible names for the new games

Ok so i have been battling in the Super Singles subway and theres an issue.. well not really an issue but an oddity i want to bring up and hopefuly figure out. Right now ive been using a team that leads with your standard multiscale lum berry DD Dragonite.

And on several occasions, the opponent AI has decided to use Earthquake on my Dragonite. I faced a Lucario that used Earthquake 6 times in a row allowing me to set up perfectly, i dont know why considering that it probably had more than just Earthquake to hit me with. The subway boss's Haxorus also tried using Earthquake on me before and even an opposing Dragonite tried using EQ 2 times before using Thunderpunch. Nonetheless, im completely confused as to WHY theyd use EQ on my Dragonite. Is it because the AI is that ummm...dumb?.. i simply want to know so that i can try to predict when the AI will use earthquake so i can take advantage and use DD.

And because im curious lol.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Ok so i have been battling in the Super Singles subway and theres an issue.. well not really an issue but an oddity i want to bring up and hopefuly figure out. Right now ive been using a team that leads with your standard multiscale lum berry DD Dragonite.

And on several occasions, the opponent AI has decided to use Earthquake on my Dragonite. I faced a Lucario that used Earthquake 6 times in a row allowing me to set up perfectly, i dont know why considering that it probably had more than just Earthquake to hit me with. The subway boss's Haxorus also tried using Earthquake on me before and even an opposing Dragonite tried using EQ 2 times before using Thunderpunch. Nonetheless, im completely confused as to WHY theyd use EQ on my Dragonite. Is it because the AI is that ummm...dumb?.. i simply want to know so that i can try to predict when the AI will use earthquake so i can take advantage and use DD.

And because im curious lol.
This has been experienced by many Dragonite users including myself. I've also seen it happen a few times with Rotom-W. I don't think anyone knows why it happens for certain. It might be because the AI is trying to lure you into switching a Pokémon into a surprise Earthquake but I don't know.

You probably won't really be able to "abuse" it though because it's too hard to predict when it will happen.

Nonetheless, im completely confused as to WHY theyd use EQ on my Dragonite.
I think that it is a kind of bug which still happens in my Platinum game too. I haven't played it for a while but I remember that a Piloswine used Earthquake on my Skarmory and it hit. Fourthemore if I use Dragonite against a Pokemon which uses a Electric attack it sometimes hits my Dragonite not very effective. Same with a Grass type poke. It ignores sometimes that my Dragonite is Dragon/Flying type and hits with Grass attacks "just not very effective" instead of a 4x resistance. Maybe in 5th gen I think that the AL "hopes" that the same happens too because if the Flying type will be ignored Dragonite will be attackable againts Earthquake. It sounds confusing but I hope you're understanding what I mean

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
In my experience it happens when you've already used Roost with Dragonite, and the AI goes crazy trying to predict the everliving shit out of you and EQing your roosting Dragonite. It's all the funnier because thanks to Multiscale, something like Dragonite4's EQ will only do 17-20% to 100% HP roosting Dragonite that may even have a Sub up.

I welcome it because I take the AI's addressing of Glenscarfing from Platinum to BW personally (even though Glen invented Trickscarfing in 3-vs-3 play). Sure, if they hadn't done that, the BW1 Subway would have been incredibly easy to beat with foes that never switch out of even locked status moves, but I feel that the AI's inability to recognize when your poke is behind a Substitute, using status moves repeatedly, and this "randomly EQ any Pokemon that has Roost in its moveset" are obvious AI gaffs that someone in Gamefreak did not address sufficiently in favor of destroying Glenscarfing for good in BW.

syndrome445 thanks for trying to give a Triple Choice team a fair shake, I've posted about it before and have been thinking of doing that on my White2 cart. I think a TrickSpecs or TrickScarf poke is almost mandatory to give your team some flexibility and possibly cripple them at the same time, and I think you see the utility in 100% accuracy moves through your own experience. Good luck fine tooling your team, Triple Choice is a really valiant and sexy way to go in the Tower/Subway.

Everything you guys said makes sense actually. I will try to come up with the circumstances in which the AI decides to use EQ though.

Oh, and i was wondering whether changing the the difficulty level to Challlenge mode would increase the AI of the trainers in the subway? Is that even possible?

And Jumpman, yeah Triple Choice is reallly fun and quick, and i most certainly will try to develop a much more effective team, seeing that mine has a glaring weakness to Electric types. And i will i agree that simply battling more and more in the Subway, regardless of how well or how far you get, helps people adapt to the kind of atmosphere the subway has.

14-81671-53110 this vid here shows a claydol use EQ 6 times in a row from the start of the battle. I later on found out it was Claydol 4...

Claydol 4 Custap Berry Earthquake Zen Headbutt Rock Slide Explosion Adamant Atk/SpD

It clearly had no reason to use EQ.... But hey. Im not complaining :D

Just want to make a short update about my DoubleTeam in SoulSilver. At the moment I'm using the team of TeamRocketElite but with a few changes.

Togekiss ** HappyEgg
Nature & Item: Bold - FocusSash
Iv's: x - x - x - x - x - x
Ev's: No Ev's
Stats(Lv.1): 16 - 6 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 9
Moves: Protect, Charm, Endeavor, FollowMe

Bronzong ** Bell
Nature & Item: Brave - LumBerry
Iv's: 31 - 31 - 31 - x - 31 - 0
Ev's: 252 HP & 252 Attack & 4 Sp.Defense
Stats(Lv.50): 174 - 155 - 136 - 91 - 137 - 34
Moves: TrickRoom, Explosion, Earthquake, GyroBall

Snorlax ** BigBang
Nature & Item: Brave - LifeOrb
Ev's: 248 HP & 252 Attack & 6 Defense
Stats(Lv.50): 266 - 178 - 86 - 83 - 130 - 31
Moves: Selfdestruct, DoubleEdge, SeedBomb, IcePunch

Dusknoir ** Nimkuri
Nature & Item: Sassy - Leftovers
Ev's: 252 HP & 136 Defense & 120 Sp.Defense
Stats(Lv.50): 152 - 120 - 172 - 74 - 187 - 45
Moves: SuckerPunch, SeismicToss, Will-O-Wisp, Rest

Simple strategy. Togekiss Protects (while the other pokes target Togekiss) and set TrickRoom with Bronzong up. After that it's just a matter of hax and time to win this battle. I forgot 6 Ev's on BigBang and 2 Ev's on Nimkuri and Bronzong but I think that doesn't matter at all. I use FollowMe only against Lapras, Dewgong, Walrein, Rapidash, Abomasnow because the will target SheerCold/Horndrill/Fissure (mostly) against Bronzong (I'm doing that without knowing the set every time). Once a Walrein used Fissure while I was using FollowMe with Togekiss.

Alright "my" record stands at 189 wins. I'll continue the streak later.

Proof:

Super Singles Record: 82

Basically, I copied Odin's team (he's ranked #64 in the list) which consists of Starmie, Garchomp and Ferrothorn.

Starmie @Life Orb
Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpAtk, 6 SpDef, 252 Spe
IVs: Flawless
Moveset:
- Grass Knot
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Garchomp @Fire Gem
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 6 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
Moveset:
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

Ferrothorn @Leftovers
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP, 90 Def, 168 SpDef
Moveset:
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Curse
- Protect

NOTES:

1. The team works like this: If Starmie can kill its opponent, it stays. If not, it switches to Garchomp (when it is about to get hit by an electric attack) or to Ferrothorn (if it can set up on its foe).

2. It is very easy for Ferrothorn to set up on Ground, Water, Rock, Steel, Grass and Dragon types.

3. Ice types were a headache as they used to hax me very often (you don't know how frustrating it is to hope for Ferrothorn to thaw out).

PROOF:

I'll try to get past 105 battles to get that Lansat Berry everybody's talking about. :3

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Garchomp @Fire Gem
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 6 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
Moveset:
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance
I know I love to harp on this, but if you've got access to dream world Gibble, you really should try running Rough Skin on Chomp. In the Subway, Sand Veil rarely proves relevant, while the extra damage from Rough Skin can be remarkably useful, breaking sashes and Sturdy and turning certain 2HKOs into OHKOs.

I've played a lot of Garchomp in the Subway, and can't recall a situation where a miss from Sand Veil saved a streak I would otherwise lose, but Rough Skin has saved streaks for me multiple times. Plus, to the extent that Sand Veil is relevant, it only helps you 20% of the time even when you need that miss, while when you need a little extra damage from Rough Skin, you'll face contact attacks much more frequently.

Is this a huge issue? No, but even a small increase in reliability can go a long ways towards turning a decent streak into a very good one. After all, the difference between two separate hundred win streaks and a single two hundred win one is one untimely loss. But whether you make the shift or not, good luck on cracking 100. That team is solid, so you should be able to get there!

I know I love to harp on this, but if you've got access to dream world Gibble, you really should try running Rough Skin on Chomp. In the Subway, Sand Veil rarely proves relevant, while the extra damage from Rough Skin can be remarkably useful, breaking sashes and Sturdy and turning certain 2HKOs into OHKOs.

I've played a lot of Garchomp in the Subway, and can't recall a situation where a miss from Sand Veil saved a streak I would otherwise lose, but Rough Skin has saved streaks for me multiple times. Plus, to the extent that Sand Veil is relevant, it only helps you 20% of the time even when you need that miss, while when you need a little extra damage from Rough Skin, you'll face contact attacks much more frequently.

Is this a huge issue? No, but even a small increase in reliability can go a long ways towards turning a decent streak into a very good one. After all, the difference between two separate hundred win streaks and a single two hundred win one is one untimely loss. But whether you make the shift or not, good luck on cracking 100. That team is solid, so you should be able to get there!
No, it's okay... in fact, I really appreciate your advice. ;) I started all over again today and I've beaten the Subway Boss, but I'll get that Rough Skin Garchomp before I continue the streak to see how well it does. Thanks!! ;)

I would like to report a Battle Subway Super Singles streak of 154 consecutive wins. I use the following team consisting of Dragonite, Scizor, and Rotom-W.

Dragonite @Lum Berry
Adamant - Multiscale
IV's: 31-31-31-19-31-31
EV's: 4 HP - 252 Att - 252 Speed
Lvl 50 Stats: 167-204-115-96-120-132
Outrage-Earthquake-Fire Punch-Dragon Dance

Scizor @Leftovers
Adamant - Technician
IV's: 31-31-31-31-31-31
EV's: 252 HP - 252 ATT - 4 Sp.D
Lvl 50 Stats: 177-200-120-67-101-85
Bug Bite-Bullet Punch-Superpower-Swords Dance

Rotom-W @Choice Scarf
Modest - Levitate
IV's: 30-31-31-30-31-31
Ev's: 116 HP - 252 Sp. Att - 4 Sp. D - 136 Speed
Lvl 50 Stats: 139-76-127-171-128-123
Thunderbolt-Hydro Pump-Hidden Power (Grass)-Trick​

The Dragonite is simple, maybe with the notable exception of having Fire Punch over Extremespeed but i chose coverage over priority. I also chose Dragonite as my lead because i wanted it to tear apart my opponents as much as possible so that my Scizor-Rotom core could clean up my opponent if Dragonite didn't 3-0 them. The Scizor is also pretty simple, i ran leftovers so it would be able to take neutral hits from electric type moves with a little healing and so it could set up on ice types like Froslass much easier. I found myself switching into Scizor and sweeping more often then i expected. The Rotom is a strange pokemon of mine. I gave it enough speed to outspeed and KO starmie with the Scarf and put 4 EV's in Sp. D so no pokemon gets a proper download boost, then i dumped the rest of the EV's into Hp for bulkiness. I use trick so i can cripple things like stockpile weezing and curse registeel and ferrothorn. Over all the team looked really well and had no trouble having a way to win me any battle. Thankfullly... i lost to human error.

Unfortunately i accidentally didnt record my losing vid -.- but i lost to a misclick. opponent sends out klingklang i use dd he volt switches to electivire. heres the misclick, i was supposed to use outrage because it didnt have an air balloon so i figured it had a shuca berry and i also thought it mightve had ice punch to ko me since the Multiscale broke. i accidentally clicked EQ and yup. Ice punch ko'd me. I revenge ko'd it with scizors bullet punch. Lucario in, and it uses blaze kick when i was about to superpower. i had no idea it even learned that. then i 2ko it with thunderbolt from rotom but took a close combat. thunderbolt on klingklang and it ko's me with giga impact.

I would like to report a Battle Subway Super Singles streak of 154 consecutive wins. I use the following team consisting of Dragonite, Scizor, and Rotom-W.​
Congrats on the streak mate! Are you going to do another run with the same team?

Btw I've reached 203 wins in the SoulSilver Doubles. Crazy shit happened in battle 194...against a PI trainer...Wailord got a QuickClaw activation twice in a row and hit both times with Blizzard and the second Blizzard froze my Bell....LumBerry was there luckily.

Congrats on the streak mate! Are you going to do another run with the same team?
Yeah, i mean, the team was really simple overall, it was fun to play, and it got really far. Plus, im a little upset that i lost on my own fault rather than to a situation where i simply could not win. Knowing i couldve won and gone further gave me an incomplete sensation and makes me feel obligated to battle until i properly lose.

Yeah, i mean, the team was really simple overall, it was fun to play, and it got really far. Plus, im a little upset that i lost on my own fault rather than to a situation where i simply could not win. Knowing i couldve won and gone further gave me an incomplete sensation and makes me feel obligated to battle until i properly lose.

I know it sounds crazy what I'm saying now but I think it was good that you've lost because now you know "how to play better" with your team. Every loss shows new advantages which you can use against your opponet.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I'm staging a battle against a friend. The plan is to use three level 30 Pokemon, not RNG'd but EVs are allowed. First of all, I'm not sure what to use. I was thinking about Starmie, Drapion, and Snorlax, but I am still unsure. Second, will the EVs be altered due to the levels? (for example, is the basic 4/252/252 spread still usable?).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)