Blastoise throws an ice punch, and venasaur faints. OHKO! (round three cannon cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've loved to play but I can understand where you're coming from, sorry if I was a bit too pushy. GL with school and everything.

so sorry Dark-Ryu. I'll try to come on a bit earlier tomorrow. it's exams week for me =[

when was the deadline again?

Confirming that I won. When I chose the wrong move at the end and it almost made me lose I nearly died. GG fgtron.

Dangit Fgtron >.<. You were supposed to happened... You're team looked fine and all that =/.

4 more battles to go ;)

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Just sent another PM to Regice. He said Tuesday and he is online right now, so maybe we can get our battle done tonight.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i havnt even completed my match, choutoshio is just never online when i am, hopefully tomorrow or saturday

Surprised Goodbar hasn't gotten his match in. I think he had a good excuse, but I can't remember at the moment.

Really lookibng forward to the next round >.<

Supe

would you suck the poison out
So its a Sunday deadline right? Next round looks like it's gonna be good!

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this is seriously annoying me, i stayed up until 2am and choutoshio came on about 20 minutes after i left, what are we supposed to do, im not staying up till 2am again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)