BLESSED LUCKY LAND DOWN UNDER CLUB

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
where do i submit my application?

im not even married, that should help.

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Not an Aussie but I've been curious: Do you guys actually have a lot big ass spiders and the like wondering around everywhere (or atleast or house) or is it pure exaggeration.

Also, pretty jealous of you all. Australia is super pretty, hope I can visit it for a vacation or something.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not an Aussie but I've been curious: Do you guys actually have a lot big ass spiders and the like wondering around everywhere (or atleast or house) or is it pure exaggeration.

Also, pretty jealous of you all. Australia is super pretty, hope I can visit it for a vacation or something.
it's mostly a meme, although it's pretty common to get a huntsman in your house in the summer but they're harmless (even though they're gross as fuck) and they do a good job with flies / mosquitoes / other bugs. but that's about it. there are a bunch of dangerous ones but you aren't going to encounter them unless you go looking for them.

I've heard it's the case up in the northern territory, but living in melbourne I can say that it's exaggerated a lot. The only spiders we get in our house are the gross ass long leg fuckers that just camp in the corner forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)