Blindness Mafia Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Blindness Mafia, hosted by Mekkah.

Standard Mafia Rules
Stolen without permission from Fishin, then modified to make it look like I made them. Don't tell him. Most important changes are in bold but you should read them all anyway, especially the Blindness rules, which can be found further down the post. When a role PM contradicts information from the rules, the role PM takes priority.

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch/vote/lynching/voting USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (I won't be bothered about the syntax but don't be outrageous about it), and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, which will be rigged to have no deaths.

4.5. If there's a tie at deadline, there will be no lynch.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Mekkah.

5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during the day only, by sending a pm to Mekkah stating "Day X Give ITEM to USER." Giving away an item has the lowest priority, and if you are lynched the same day you attempt to give away an item, it won't be moved.

8. There is no "Scavenger" ability, and information about items (neither those initially held nor those held upon death) will not be revealed upon a user's death. If a user is holding an item while being killed, the killer will obtain the item. If a user is holding an item while being lynched, the item will be given to a random member of the faction of the current first voter of that user.

9. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

10. Be careful who you trust. I'm not going to give a real reason as to why, but everyone would do well to be more cautious than normal.

Blindness Rules
These are rules specific to Blindness Mafia. Read them.

1. In this game, everyone is suffering from the "blindness effect" unless noted otherwise.

2. If you are suffering from the "blindness effect" and using a night role that targets a user, you will end up using your role on either your intended target, or the user above/below that target in the list of living players. This means you might end up hitting yourself or a team mate.

3. There are means in this game to cure or worsen the blindness effect. In addition, there are means to change the position of players on the list. The list will not be alphabetized at the start, obviously.

The blindness effect is a way to loosen up the game, since it introduces a luck effect. Don't sign up if you don't want to play a luck-based game. If you do, don't get too worked up about it, it's just a game.

Reservations

p1
1. accent
2. jumpluff
3. kannon
4. lightwolf
5. lonelyness
6. jimbo
7. RB Golbat
i forgot the others but feel free to remind me...i'll move some of the sign-ups to reserve after the 48h.

sign-ups

p1
1. raverist
2. knightofthewind
3. jimbo (moved to reserved)
4. igor
5. afroninja22
6. reyscarface
7. phantasia
8. bass
9. gamefreak_201
10. johann
11. -mind-
12. flamestrike
13. rare555
14. moot
15. lonelyness
16. cyncerity
17. Da Letter El
18. Golbez_743
19. Dogfish44
20. Wombat Sky Forme
21. Lord Jesseus
22. Trick Room
23. sidd
24. Rook
25. AoRyuha
26. Staraptor Call
27. LightWolf (moved to reserved)
28. assassinfred
29. xyphang
30. blue_light
31. TanzAufDemVulkan
32. THE_IRON_KENYAN
33. TehPiplupMan
34. billymills
35. Vicas
36. Class (sub?)
37. Thorns
38. RB Golbat (moved to reserved)
39. MagicMaster87
40. Pidge
41. Eo Ut Mortus
42. Umbreon Dan
43. asim
44. imperfectluck
45. Stallion
46. Exarius
47. Mattimeo
48. Fangren
49. Flounder
50. Agape
51. supermarth64
52. Tyranidos
53. Solstice
54. Lesm46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)