Tournament BLT II: Best 'Leaderboarders' Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
volc can just live with sash and 2hko since it's at -1. How does a team of Pokemon players not figure it out
252 SpA Volcarona Bug Buzz vs. -1 0 HP / 0 SpD Victini: 228-268 (66.8 - 78.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
In fact Coballion is the only one that can beat all the others without switching up its set :]

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Coming in 5th on these BLT Power Rankings is the Fletchinder Eterna's, a team with a solid lineup due to them having a player for every tier, and no clashes, but the capabilities of certain players are very easily going to be brought into question very quickly.

Fletchinder Eterna | Manager: anto - anto was innocent in picking this lineup, assign all blame to Shiba if they lose; Assman: Shiba - Who are you?
  • Pak / Pakmasta (UU) - Pak is a very solid pick for the Fletch's since he should have the UU Spot nailed down, especially with help from Shiba and Toenail, overall a very solid pick and should bring in quite a few wins
  • miltankmilk (DOU) - Picking up a DOU player that knows the tier will be extremely helpful since the amount of capable DOU player this BLT is very high, so MM should be a solid pick
  • pokeblade101 / PK-XxBladezxX-101 (Ubers) - Sorry don't know you
  • @naruto(sage)(RU) - Sorry don't know you
  • Lepros (NU) - In a BLT when NU is probably the most competitive tier, I'm not sure Lepros will be up to the task
  • M&M suspect test (LC) - Similarly to NU, not sure M&M Suspect will be able to hold his spot in LC with all the LC powerhouses in BLT
  • Hairy Toenail (OU) - I am a bit surprised at this pick, since Toenail hasn't played pokemon in a while, and picking him up for OU is even more surprising.
Overall the Fletch's have a solid backing for a few tiers, but they severely lack in others. They ranked so highly because of the calibur of a few players on the team, and me cutting them some slack on the player I don't really know. Hairy Toenail is still really surprising, even though he is a very capable player, not picking him up for UU, and then on top of that picking him up after his hiatus from mons is very questionable. This team also is ranked higher than the other few due to them having a player that actually knows every tier, instead of having players that are learning tiers to play during this week.

*This ranking does not reflect the view of the tours room as a whole, and this is all for fun so please take it lightly

Last edited:
Coming in 5th on these BLT Power Rankings is the Fletchinder Eterna's, a team with a solid lineup due to them having a player for every tier, and no clashes, but the capabilities of certain players are very easily going to be brought into question very quickly.

Fletchinder Eterna | Manager: anto - anto was innocent in picking this lineup, assign all blame to Shiba if they lose; Assman: Shiba - Who are you?
  • miltankmilk (DOU) - Picking up a DOU player that knows the tier will be extremely helpful since the amount of capable DOU player this BLT is very high, so MM should be a solid pick
*This ranking does not reflect the view of the tours room as a whole, and this is all for fun so please take it lightly
Sounds like free wins

• Pak / Pakmasta (UU) - Pak is a very solid pick for the Fletch's since he should have the UU Spot nailed down, especially with help from Shiba and Toenail, overall a very solid pick and should bring in quite a few wins
  • pokeblade101 / PK-XxBladezxX-101 (Ubers) - Sorry don't know you
  • @naruto(sage)(RU) - Sorry don't know you
  • Lepros (NU) - In a BLT when NU is probably the most competitive tier, I'm not sure Lepros will be up to the task
  • M&M suspect test (LC) - Similarly to NU, not sure M&M Suspect will be able to hold his spot in LC with all the LC powerhouses in BLT
  • Hairy Toenail (OU) - I am a bit surprised at this pick, since Toenail hasn't played pokemon in a while, and picking him up for OU is even more surprising.
Overall the Fletch's have a solid backing for a few tiers, but they severely lack in others. They ranked so highly because of the calibur of a few players on the team, and me cutting them some slack on the player I don't really know. Hairy Toenail is still really surprising, even though he is a very capable player, not picking him up for UU, and then on top of that picking him up after his hiatus from mons is very questionable. This team also is ranked higher than the other few due to them having a player that actually knows every tier, instead of having players that are learning tiers to play during this week.

Not gonna play NU prolly cause i am preety badxD

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Coming in 4th place on this BLT power rankings is the Canalave Cobalions, a team that contains solid players but lacks knowledge for a few tiers. This team is going to rely a lot more on actual battle knowledge / skill rather than tier knowledge.

Canalave Cobalions | Manager: antemortem; Assman: QuoteCS - These two were able to make a solid lineup, but as I pointed out they didn't rely draft the most well-rounded team
  • majaspic22 (LC) - Majaspic should be one of the better LC players in BLT, but in the end it may not matter due to the luck fest that is LC
  • Megazard (RU) - Megazard here isn't really a known RU player, but he should be able to get wins with his battling skills and can definitely help out with the lower tiers
  • Jmac AU (OU) - Coming off a decent finish from last year's BLT, lets see if he can continue to provide results
  • Ace-11 (DOU) - This team lacks a good or well known DOU player, Ace-11 is probably the only person I could see fitting here
  • TheLastOne (Ubers) - Sorry don't know you
  • Jordn (UU) - Sorry don't know you
  • Kiyo (NU) -
    I could see kiyo playing DOU / RU / UU as well, even though he isn't good at mons
This team is going to have to rely on other people for teams for certain tiers, and this is going to either be extremely good or just go completely south. They are also going to have to rely on Kiyo for many of the lower tiers, and knowing him his full focus may not be on this tournament, which would lead to the quick downfall of this team.

The stories may be delayed, due to reasons(read:school). I am sorry for inconveniences, but I was also paid to work on the other story i have.
Money talks. What can I say?

Edit: jeran is too low imo but dewgongs suck, so I guess it's k.

Last edited:
Fuck u cellgoondude :D
I mean ik why Sharp said it send me a nude for faster releases but why the fuck did you like this megazard. Ik I'm sexy and all but you can't touch me only I can touch you.
They'll be all done by Sunday I believe. I have nothin to do finally this week.

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I mean ik why Sharp said it send me a nude for faster releases but why the fuck did you like this megazard. Ik I'm sexy and all but you can't touch me only I can touch you.
They'll be all done by Sunday I believe. I have nothin to do finally this week.
I liked it for a few reasons. It was an awful post. It's probably gonna get deleted anyway. More drama is always fun. And I don't have to worry about hurting your feelings. After all, you clearly want to make people angry or annoyed with writing fanfics, so the more likes a post against you gets the better it is for you, right?
edit: why do you even need to call me out for liking a post that's basically what you're begging for

I liked it for a few reasons. It was an awful post. It's probably gonna get deleted anyway. More drama is always fun. And I don't have to worry about hurting your feelings. After all, you clearly want to make people angry or annoyed with writing fanfics, so the more likes a post against you gets the better it is for you, right?
edit: why do you even need to call me out for liking a post that's basically what you're begging for
Nah if you hate the idea completely like Charles and Jack I won't add you... Unless it's BLT.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just stop lol. This isn't what the thread should be used for. Keep things civil.

MZ

You can see champ when the pairings come out this Sunday night I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)