Tournament BLT III: Best 'Leaderboarders' Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends GXS and Happen will be managing the Viridian Vivillions who are now known as the Slateport Shedinjas, and Happen has decided to drop out of the tour as a player. The first substitute from his cycle is LolBron James who will now take his place if he confirms. To confirm he will have to post the same message others have been posting these last couple of days; username, tier preference, and time zone. Good luck in the last week of this cycle, and in the final upcoming one!

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
this was fun last time, im in

my name is kiyo
i play nu, but i'll play anything i guess
gmt-7

Hello friends!The first cycle of May, and fifth overall, has come to an end! Congratulations to these twelve battlers who have clinched their spot in the tour!
[# PS Name (Smogon Name)]

1. josh (Joshz)
  2. EternalSnowMan (EternalSnowman)
  3. Euli97 (Euli94)
  4. BigBoy038 (BigBoy038)
  5. Zoaw (Zoaw)
  6. summer thing (rozes)
  7. Angels and Airwaves (Angels & Airwaves)
  8. Adaam (Adaam.)
  9. Dream Eater Gengar (Dream Eater Gengar)
  10. kushal00 (kushal00)
  11. Uwoodz (Uwoodz03)
  12. silverwhiteblue (Silverwhiteblue)
Congratulations to these 12 battlers! We ask the qualified users to confirm their spots in this thread along with their forum name, time zone, and interested playing tiers. We have a one cycle deadline for each user to confirm their spot. This means that the users who clinched their spot this cycle have until May 31st to confirm their spot. As usual if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread or PM any staff member in the Tournaments Chat. Good luck in the final cycle!

Last edited:
We in it to win it bois, confirming for EternalSnowman :p

I play all tiers but RU and Ubers

And I live in EST, but starting from July 10th or so I will be in China, so I will be in UTC+8.

silverwhiteblue , colors, swb, swablu, silver, silvey XD or idk what you people call me
gmt+2/3 , idk, ask deg im in his timezone

im getting into gen 3 ru recently, and main gen 2 lc, but it's been a week since i've picked up doubles and i think i might be ready by the time blt starts

will provide moral support and be nice :D just dont draft me r1 ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)