Tournament BLT III: Finals (Won by Dendemille Dedennes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna take a break from Pokémon so I think it's time to pay gratitude to those who made this blt fun!!
Jetpack: For picking a noob like me and making an Indian squad. Sorry for letting you down though :(
HiMyNamesL: For filling in as the manger after Jetpack died. Also, has the best avi :)
Oshawott Fan: AWESOME GUY!!! One of the many friends I made during this blt. As many have pointed out a gem that was unearthed. Got us vital wins and surely will be a great player in the future.
OminousDraco: Know him for quite a long time and a good friend(on an alt he's prolly forgotten :p). One of the main reasons we reached semis. Always motivating the players and if you think about it our real manager u_u.
parivard: He's one of the first guys I met on ps although I don't think he remembers me. He did a lot for us which others don't know about as he provided us with many teams. Don't let them bully you fam, you're a nice guy!
samjo: A great guy. One of my favourite ps users and always helped me test out teams. But he's yet to share the secrets of haxing.SMH.
TheLastOne: This guy carried us. Literally. Winning 6 in a row against top players ain't a joke and this lad did it. All those clutch wins really helped us bro.
Akashi: Vital member of our team. A cool guy and thanks for helping me get my first blt win :)
AV99: He got the win that mattered. One of those guys you could rely on. Wish I could know you better.
sand1234: The player who got us wins consistently and made up for my losses. Along with Draco they formed a great ou team and the reason we reached semis.A great lad :)
Now that I've thanked my awesome teammates time to thank others!
LolBron James an Official fissure- the reason I got blt, I'll never forget how James gave me the win and official fissure clicked geomancy a 2nd time to let me win :)
blazenix: My best friend on ps and prolly the person who told me about this. I remember all so well how for once hax left him alone and he was top of the ladder for a few days. He'd confirmed his spot while I had to rely on a clutch finale. Always helped me test teams and its nice to have a fellow noob around you :)
kushal00: Great guy and really nice to see him end up with such a great record. He's the best steel gym leader around btw.
Jmac AU,Pradhaaan,Racool: it was 2am on the last day and these guys told me not to lose hope cuz I was good enough to make it. Thanks for everything guys!
HW: idk your smogon username so be happy with this nub. The only person I could hax and was a great help in reaching blt.
naruto(sage):Awesome lad and was one of the many who helped me qualify :)
The Cheesen One: sorry for getting the spot ahead of you but you could have done better :(
Microwavable: for being a nub and living proof that someone can be worse than me. A great help while testing teams an don't forget HE BEAT KING UU.
Silverwhiteblue: for some weird reason accepted my uu challenges and was PikaGod's 1st victim!
Rafooa11: I've been begging for something from him,hope this gets me that :)
Karalynia: was a great help and was always there to remind me how shitty me my teams actually were!
GrilledClawitzer: For being awesome!
Jordn: a great person and helped me test out teams
CS2016: I remember getting a few points from bf which helped me qualify
iAruban and Adaam: uu opps who ended up being friends :)
Thanks to everyone I've met on ps! It was a great joy to be a part of this amazing tournament! Sorry in advance if I've left out someone :(

Last edited:

sirDonovan

Wonder
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
Congratulations Dendemille Dedennes! Thank you all for participating in this season and sticking with it until the end. As Scyther NO Swiping mentioned, the Tournaments staff will discuss the issues that came up and make some improvements to the rules for next season.

We will have one more event before the end of the year so keep an eye on the PS! forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)