Tournament BLT III: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its locked at 4-4 at the moment between hydreigons and mawiles, and obviously looking like an activity win to hydreigons unless both players manage to get online at the same time, which is looking unlikely :/ but regardless, thanks for the week Hydreigons, good luck to your team Eyan for the rest of the series.

The comeback can still be real where you at Jrsmash9

Sorry I was busy this week, I will be able to play when I get home in about 4 hours.
im sorry but i dont think pradhaaan would come on after like 4 hrs cuz his parents wont allow him to play at night cuz thatd be like 12 am for him.
he also has his college from tommorrow so staying up late for him is not an option
but im no one to say that
hope u guys battle

Jrsmash9

jrsmash that timer
Oh well he said he can't play Monday - Friday, and I logged in a couple times yesterday but never saw him on. I was hanging out with my friends last night and this morning but I can play later. I have not seen pradhaaan all week and I'm not sure what to do now.

he was online whole sunday & saturday.
just got offline a couple of hrs ago tho.
also he called activity yesterday and specified tht ur last seen was around 1 day 10 hrs so i dont know how u came online.
but still hope tht he shows up but its little tough for him to come online now.

ominousdraco: .seen pradhaaan
[08:22:27] +Lady Monita: pradhaaan was last seen 2 hours, 17 minutes, 56 seconds ago.
[08:22:33] ominousdraco: .seen jrsmash9
[08:22:33] +Lady Monita: jrsmash9 was last seen 2 days, 12 hours, 57 minutes, 32 seconds ago.

Jrsmash9

jrsmash that timer
Today is Sunday and I have not seen him at all today, im on right now and I can be for a while. But I doubt we will be playing now.

He told me he could not play 5 out of the 7 days this week and I was busy yesterday so I logged in on my phone to see if he was online and he was not. And I have been on since 11:30 today and plan to be on for another 5 hours if he wants to fight me.

Last edited:
Straight from the OP:
Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done, and I will not be granting any extensions for any reasons.
There's already more than enough merit to call for an activity anyway
He told me he could not play 5 out of the 7 days this week and I was busy yesterday so I logged in on my phone to see if he was online and he was not. And I have been on since 11:30 today and plan to be on for another 5 hours if he wants to fight me.
Fren, he said he was busy, not that he wasn't able to play. My boy, prad, has been on PS the whole week, if you had taken even a minute to hit him up on PS or even on the forums there wouldn't be a prob tbh.
are there not subs available? like isn't the point having subs for this exact situation
The point of subs aren't to switch them in last minute, it's to make sure that teams always have a player in reserve. If there is no initiative to fix a schedule, then no amount of team substitutions can alleviate time constraints...

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The point of subs aren't to switch them in last minute. If there is no initiative to fix a schedule, then no amount of team substitutions can alleviate time constraints...
Yes, I too enjoy getting extra players just so that I can not put them in if an important game needs to be completed. After all, how would putting in a more active person who can get the game done fix the issue of the previous person not being able to battle? I mean it's moot anyway since our sub has been missing since he qualified but seriously wat

Yes, I too enjoy getting extra players just so that I can not put them in if an important game needs to be completed. After all, how would putting in a more active person who can get the game done fix the issue of the previous person not being able to battle? I mean it's moot anyway since our sub has been missing since he qualified but seriously wat
Hi. A team tour is not a one-way street. There are two teams competing in a week, both having subs, preferably. The point I was trying to make is that the team with the missing player should take initiative and not wait for the other team to solve their problem. This applies to all teams in all team tours, and I'm not singling anyone out. It's all logic, how can a team put in a sub, if the player from the opposing team waits until the last minute to say they can't play?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)