Tournament BLT III: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I love a player thinking he is good bc he lived due to RNG luck. But it's all good. We still won and are undefeated

Reactions: PD

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
252+ Atk Choice Band Aegislash-Blade Shadow Sneak vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Ground: 102-121 (26.7 - 31.7%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

you literally got the highest possible roll. this is ignoring the fact you are running offensive aegi in the first place. you switched in what you called your wincon on something that ohkos it when all terrakion could do back was 2hko 13.3% of the time. this is ignoring the fact that you tried calling activity after not even replying to my time requests or my first couple ps messages, not to mention your teammate also told me i was playing them. sorry, but i cant stand people complaining about hax when there was absolutely 0. youre a bad player, an annoying user, and im sorry to your team that gunner couldnt play this week.

gg again :toast:

Lol. Bad player? Annoying user? Man first time I've ever heard any of those. Yes I called activity because you said Fri/Sat yet never showed. Not my fault your planning is bad. And before you say "you never replied". I don't have to reply. I was on Friday and Saturday. You wasn't. Plan better

sirDonovan

Wonder
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
The following activity wins have been granted:
  • Jrsmash9 against GonxKillua
  • le fat kid against Mthw
  • IvoPost against Lord Sample Team
  • OminousDraco against North

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)