Tournament BLT V: Group Stage Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
I'm not really comparing both other than both being a team tournaments, you can always see stuffs from lower tiers PLs too. there's a lot of exampls you can see.

you say you're not that experienced to confirm but you also said

:pikuh:
Experienced in the sense I havent participated in enough team tours but have sure soectated enough to say that

Hello all,

Ok so with the current issue at hand in the terms of the Ark VS MorganORNot match and the activity win.

The decision for this match stands as such, the activity call made by Ark stands and is classified as a win for the Sunyshore Snorlaxs.

Reasoning behind this decision are due to Ark being on time for the nominated match time and waiting nearly an hour for his opponent who was a no show. The Driftveil Diancies did not make any attempts to contact or make a substitute for this match, regardless of the circumstances that MorganORNot was under.

This decision is final and no further actions will be made about.

Thank You.

I just want to clarify that I was also looking to see if Martha or Robb numbers were online on PS; I get neither of my managers were online, either, but if I had not shown up, this would have been an activity loss for my team because
a) the player is missing, so the match cannot be played, and
b) the manager is missing, so no substitution can happen.
And that is the crux of the issue; I wanted to get the game played but I was gone for a lot of today and will be gone again in half an hour, so while I like to stay up at untimes usually, I didn't really have much of a choice but to go to sleep. I am sorry for any trouble this has caused and I apologize to everyone I have upset with this, but I really didn't have much of a choice here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)