Tournament BLT VI: Semifinals!

Alright everyone, hope you've enjoyed semis and are ready for finals!
Before we can move on however, we have a few tiebreaker matches to do!
Snowbelle Stuffuls (Plas & Raj.shoot) VS
Hearthome Heatrans (Frisoeva & Jrdn)
OU: 100%gxe VS Hamhamhamham
NU: snofall VS Frisoeva
RU: thefranklin VS Terracotta
Bobby Blue Blastoises (Silverwhiteblue & Robb576) VS
Santalune Swamperts (Roseybear & TheWall)
OU: havens nn VS ok132
LC: Jack in my box VS Ominousdraco
DOU: xskelly34 VS TTT444
Players, please finish all matches by July 28th 11:59 PM est.

Additionally, imjustgray has been tourbanned and as a result will no longer be participating in BLT, and as such is being replaced with the Swampert's first sub, Broccol1 , as a regular team member.

Last edited:

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
We had a fun run stuffuls, ngl I could not have asked for more from my team, you guys did fine work and as epicboost said we really only lost to the two teams in finals and that too in tie break which is a terrific accomplishment :psyglad: gonna give some s/o to my Bois
Maybe long idk
Plas- Had to start with the best manager I could ask for. Not only did you help in building every fucking tier, you also literally taught me lc ( the infamous pastebins will be forever remembered) you sir made a better player out of me. Loved managing with you bro, gl in tlt!
100%GXE - One of my priority picks going into the draft, we probably should have kept you in Ubers instead of making you rot in pu ( blame plimsoll punks ), but hey 3-0 in Ubers and that's all we ever need to remember. Was fun playing with you big guy

t0te - Never did get to talk to you much but you were solid for us the whole season bro.

snøfall - One of the solid players on our and ever so reliable, again you were one of our prio picks and you came up with some big ass wins for us especially week 2, gl man

TheFranklin - 5-0 WTF! UNBEATEN IN RU GODDAMN ngl, you weren't in our draft plans going into the draft purely because I thought you would go for a huge sum since I have seen you play for a while but damn was I wrong and what a steal you were for us. Always reliable and you too came with some clutch wins (hi tww), gl in the future bro

EpicBoost - I'm sorry if I came down hard on you in the early weeks of the season bro and also you too were one of the clutch performers for us in week 2 not to mention the crucial wins against the laxes, gl man

Plimsoll Punks - one of my oldest freinds on this site and also one of my prio picks, I for one have always known of your ability as a player and was happy to see your prove your worth this blt, probably should have kept you in pu though.

boyn - You never did have the best of starts in this blt but man you got what quite possibly were the most important wins for us this blt, super proud of you bro, gl in the future

Acselsior13 - Couldn't get you to play but I'll forever be grateful for your help in team building and activity in chats. Always kept our morale up. Was glad to have you around.

Alpha Thank you for always being a willing testing partner at anytime, love you man

Last but not the least thank you jasprose for hosting this event. It made my first time managing a fun one. Good luck swamperts and heatrans, may the best team win ( Though swamps might win based on the type advantage )

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)