Tournament BLT VII: 'Best Leaderboarders' Tournament!

Robb576

It's all in the numbers
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Tours staff got their hands on logs where Solonorrrrr (solonor24) ghosted and scouted teams for SMGs (Its all RNG) during a roomtour. This is absolutely unacceptable behavior during qualification and we have decided to take action immediately.

• solonor24 is barred from participating in BLT VII. Ghosting and scouting is met with a direct ban.
  • Its all RNG is put on 0-tol for the remainder of the qualification phase. While he didn't actively ask for any ghosting prior, he didn't took any measurements to stop Solonorrrrr's actions either. This offense in and of itself does not warrant a ban, but is still extremely unsportmanlike. This means that the next offense made by SMGs is very likely to ban him from participating in BLT VII as well.
If anyone has any questions about this, I expect PMs to be directed towards me.

solonor24

Banned deucer.
Tours staff got their hands on logs where Solonorrrrr (solonor24) ghosted and scouted teams for SMGs (Its all RNG) during a roomtour. This is absolutely unacceptable behavior during qualification and we have decided to take action immediately.

• solonor24 is barred from participating in BLT VII. Ghosting and scouting is met with a direct ban.
  • Its all RNG is put on 0-tol for the remainder of the qualification phase. While he didn't actively ask for any ghosting prior, he didn't took any measurements to stop Solonorrrrr's actions either. This offense in and of itself does not warrant a ban, but is still extremely unsportmanlike. This means that the next offense made by SMGs is very likely to ban him from participating in BLT VII as well.
If anyone has any questions about this, I expect PMs to be directed towards me.
They usin my name for clicks in these streets ahahahahaahhahaha uu pool dead without me. They tryna find every excuse in the book to get rid of me.

Hello all, the first cycle of the BLT qualifying period has ended. Congratulations to our first qualifiers!

[#. Smogon Name (PS name) [# of points]]

Top 8 (Guaranteed to be drafted)
  1. imjustgray (imjustgray) [194]
  2. Stareal (Stareal) [180]
  3. xSkelly34 (xSkelly34) [155]
  4. 100%GXE (70to90gxe) [149]
  5. blinkboy (splash gvng) [149]
  6. Its all RNG (SMGs) [145]
  7. ToastedBunzzz02 (ToastedBunzzz02) [137]
  8. GW (GW) [121]
Rest of Qualifiers (Not Guaranteed to be drafted)
  1. snøfall (Snofall) [87]
  2. t0te (T0te) [77]
  3. Confide (confide) [77]
  4. Acselsior13 (Acselsior) [71]
  5. Slowpoke92i (Ramolost) [70]
  6. SolarflareRo (SolarflareRo) [66]
  7. chemcoop (chemcoop) [63]
  8. Sakumoto (Pathetic Worm) [61]
  9. Ov3r Ac3 (Mac3) [59]
  10. -Latios- (tempering) [57]
  11. RaJ.Shoot (RajShoot) [56]
  12. SMB (SMB) [55]
  13. El químico del pueblucho (Damm u captcha) [54]
  14. EternalSnowman (EternalSnowman) [53]
  15. WeepingDevil (weePingdevil) [53]
  16. Bad Player (ok132) [52]
  17. DugZa (Dugza) [52]
  18. TectonicDestroyer (TectonicDestroyer) [51]
  19. henguinie (bandrizzlelol) [51]
  20. Ewin (Electric win) [51]
  21. Odd Della Robbia (Odd Della Robbia) [50]
If you qualified, please confirm your spot in this thread with the following information before the end of the next cycle (April 30th).

When checking in the following information will be required:
  • PS! Username
  • Timezone
  • Top 1-3 Tiers that you'd want to be playing

Additionally, a reminder: don't ask people to forfeit or give you wins. Qualifying should be earned, not given. If you are caught asking people to forfeit, you may face harsh punishment.

If you didn't qualify, don't worry, you still have 3 more chances! Cycle 2 has begun and runs through April 30th. Feel free to discuss any concerns or questions you may have in this thread, or by messaging any staff member of the Tournaments room. Thanks for a good first cycle, and good luck to all in cycle 2!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)