bludz and celticpride are the new OU Forum Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
ginganinja has decided to step down as leader of the OU Forum. His departure obviously leaves a void in leadership of this forum, so bludz and celticpride are being promoted to co-leaders in his place. Obviously, both users need no introduction as they are two very active moderators in this forum and are well-respected across the community.

I'd like to personally thank ginga for his years of work both in the OU forum and in other forums across Smogon, in addition to congratulating bludz and celticpride on their promotion!

The OU forum couldn't have been put in better hands.

Congratulations to you both and keep up the good job!

And no, my autocorrect definitely didn't make me type "food job"...

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Grats guys, I'm a fan of both of your work and hope to see you continue your wonderful work throughout the future :]

Props to Ginganinja and congrats to Bludz and Celticpride. Couldn't have asked for anyone better. I wish all three of you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)