BlueB's Art Thread (Icon Requests Open!)

Absolutely love the cartoony, vibrant feel of your art. The simple backgrounds and expressiveness you get out of the characters is really impressive!

If you're bored and looking for another icon to make, could I trouble you for an Ampharos that's scared to make eye contact?

Sorry it took so long, real life has been tough.

Hi, can I request a team logo for my OUPL team the "Six Island Sobbles"? I guess in terms of anything we want, just potentially a sobble looking menacing in front of the C.N. Tower (the tower does not have to be very detailed at all). Although I've said it before, I am a huge fan of your art and your linework, the starter drawings you just posted are super cute!
Hey , I'm at a loss for words on how good your work is - looking forward to seeing more :blobuwu:

That being said I would really like to see the following pic animated :)
View attachment 164752

Maybe some cherry blossoms falling all around with hair also fluttering with them?
I would really be happy to see any sort of animation with this really :3
Thanks in advance and gl in future :))
Sorry guys, but I'm not comfortable doing stuff like this for free. The stuff I do for Smogon is because I want to support a community I care about, and the icons are for animation practice. I also don't feel comfortable animating anyone else's artwork, since it probably won't be credited properly and it would take waaaaay longer. I hope you guys understand!

Kilima

Wanderer
is a Smogon Media Contributor
Hey, your drawings and animations are absolutely amazing.:blobthumbsup:It’s always a real pleasure to discover your new creations, everything looks so expressive !
May I know what program you use for animations ?

Oh, and if you have time, could I request an espeon watching a sleeping city (like the cat in my avatar) ?
If you’re too busy, no problem, I would completely understand

Last edited:
Hey, your drawings and animations are absolutely amazing.:blobthumbsup:It’s always a real pleasure to discover your new creations, everything looks so expressive !
May I know what program you use for animations ?

Oh, and if you have time, could I request an espeon watching a sleeping city (like the cat in my avatar) ?
If you’re too busy, no problem, I would completely understand

Thanks so much! I use SAI to draw, and Live2d Cubism to animate!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
These all look sooo good!! May I ask for an Oricorio Pom-Pom cheerfully dancing or cheering? :D

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
That ojou-sama catgirl though.
You can already hear the "Ohohohoho~".

The Gen 8 Trainer piece is also really good, amazing work you did there!

Just wanted to say how much I love your work! The lineart and tweening is so clean! Your newest work is fantastic aswell, how does one draw a perfect human being :O

If your requests are still open than would you be able to do the raptor that's all over my profile, with his tongue hanging out for an avatar? If not then I would be fully willing to pay or art trade.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say how much I love your work! The lineart and tweening is so clean! Your newest work is fantastic aswell, how does one draw a perfect human being :O

If your requests are still open than would you be able to do the raptor that's all over my profile, with his tongue hanging out for an avatar? If not then I would be fully willing to pay or art trade.

Dude you're such a great contributor, this is totally on the house. I hope you like it!

HONK.gif

Also got my first Pokemon related commission, this was a lot of fun to do

Rebeccapanks_Venusaur.png

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
I'm not sure if I can ask twice, but may I also have a super smug Gliscor with a big grin for a profile pic? If you have time, of course. Idk how long your works take, but honestly, I love all of them :psyglad:

BlueberryBlanket are you okay? I noticed you haven't been posting in a while, are you perhaps taking a bit of an artistic break?
Hi, sorry I haven't been very active lately! My IRL job has been increasing in workload, so I haven't had as much time to draw orz But here are some things I've managed to bang out since then!

Oras Team.png

My latest ORAS team

Comic1.png

A venting comic

Pokestars_Concept.png

This one was a sort of "what if your outfit changed depending on what kind of contest you entered" kind of exercise, I'm actually super happy with how this one turned out...

Snowbunny.png
Doggo.png
Sherriselee_Piggy.png
Pusheenlove14_Shiba2.png

I hope I can be more active again soon, thank you for your concern! <3

I get that you don't know me, but maybe you could do a Darkrai looking like it's plotting something evil?

Your art is FANTASTIC. You plan ahead on what your art will look like, what it will be focusing on, and the general concept of it! Keep it up - you are one of, if not, the best artists here on Smogon.

If you are still taking requests, would you mind doing a cute female hippowdon (the black one) sleeping in a desert? It would be really cool if their was an excadrill their too. Pardon me if you are not taking requests. Your art is amazing and super inspiring to me, someone is very bad at drawing but wanting to improve :)

Hi Blue! Just discovered this thread and I am in love with all arts you published here, they are incredible and very creative, congratulations!

Well, I would like to do a request if it would not be an inconvenience for you.

I would love to see an animation of a Keldeo-Resolute blushing and smiling, thank you!

Last edited:

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, I love your job, I'm going to ask you for one with Infernape and gligar which are my favorite pokes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)