-RS
-FB
-HP Ice

and Dragon Dance Salamence

Rate away.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
There is a potential Raikou weakness, especially the HP: Ice variety. I'd definitely go for a more unique Gengar set as this team has enough ice moves as it is. I can't be too specific until I see actual EVs, though, so that's it for now. It really lacks any true synergy so-to-speak, but I guess the pokemon work well together.

Fire Blast or Rock Slide on the DDmence? Or is it a little unique? Probably Fire Blast, as that protects the "anti-Skarmory" theme that's going on.

icebeam bliss will kinda shut down/stall your special offence, and will be giving mence/flygon some trouble. elemence may give you some hardships, with regice taking a load from fire blast, and milotic will be taking 2 dragon claws/HP grass' before she'll be doing anything--> possibly being KOed

main thing that would make me flinch with this team is HP ice raikou. I'd suggest swampert over milo to have that anti-electric swampy/flygon defence, and also boah defence. but light screen and status coverage that comes with milo is a heavy trade off.

edit: karrot beats me hp ice raikou

edit: forgot LS milo covers boah

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd either make Milo a STalk version and give Regice Psych Up or put SToss over Thunderbolt to keep Raikou at bay.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
A standard and well-balanced team...I don't want to change the individual player that's on the team. I support Karrot's reasoning; add Sludge Bomb on Gengar, and that's one less pokemon Raikou could set up on. You don't lose much verstality aside from not being able to hit Zapdos, Salamence, and Flygon as hard, but your team counter them as shit already. Sludge Bomb from Gengar is would 3hko most Raikou, so that's pretty neat. Another mix offense to hit Blissey and Raikou hard. SToss Regice isn't appealing to me, since you need to free your dragons from the grasp of the opponent's water pokemon. Without Tbolt, I can't see how the team would dispatch a Starmie (well, there is LS support..).

haha thanks guys, I literally just made this team up right as I wrote it (which probably took about 2 minutes) so I wouldn't expect it to be even close to perfect, just wanted to see what i would come up with haha

anyway I might post a remade version of the team sometime so look out for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)