~Braveheart's shiny trading stop~ Lots of 5th gen tutor moves! Update 5/13 More Kalos Breed! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in
5iv bidoof Simple, Adamant 31/31/31/x31/31 EM quick attack
5iv mincino Skill link adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31
? All KB shiny

I'm offering Shiny Kalos-Born Chespin, Impish Bulletproof 31/31/31/31/31/31 OT: Josepe :) ID: 04050 w/ Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard, LV 1 for

Electrike Kalos Born

Male
Nature:Timid
IVs: (31/30/30/31/31/31) (HP Ice)
Ability: Lightning Rod
ID: 16446 (Stephen)
Clone upon request
Fully-Redis

If you do happen to agree, I would like a copy back of my Chespin as well if you can clone. Otherwise if you can't clone, I can't do that trade unfortunately.

I'm offering Shiny Kalos-Born Chespin, Impish Bulletproof 31/31/31/31/31/31 OT: Josepe :) ID: 04050 w/ Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard, LV 1 for

Electrike Kalos Born

Male
Nature:Timid
IVs: (31/30/30/31/31/31) (HP Ice)
Ability: Lightning Rod
ID: 16446 (Stephen)
Clone upon request
Fully-Redis

If you do happen to agree, I would like a copy back of my Chespin as well if you can clone. Otherwise if you can't clone, I can't do that trade unfortunately.
I'm sorry I just got ahold of one, was just about to put it up in the thread, got something else?

I'm sorry I just got ahold of one, was just about to put it up in the thread, got something else?
I have Vulpix, Ferroseed, Bagon, Chimchar, Absol, Mudkip, Charmander (Jolly), and Eevee. All Shiny and KB . I don't want to list the info because it'll tkae time. Do any of the pokemon listed interest you? If so, I'll give the full info of the Pokemon

I have Vulpix, Ferroseed, Bagon, Chimchar, Absol, Mudkip, Charmander (Jolly), and Eevee. All Shiny and KB . I don't want to list the info because it'll tkae time. Do any of the pokemon listed interest you? If so, I'll give the full info of the Pokemon
Does chimchar have thunderpunch?, if so I'd be interested, Bagon also sounds interesting.

Does chimchar have thunderpunch?, if so I'd be interested, Bagon also sounds interesting.
Yes , it does .
Chimchar
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Iron Fist
Moves: Thunder Punch, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Blaze Kick
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Jia Hao
ID: 34869
Kalos-Born
LV1

Bagon
Nature: Naive
Ability: Sheer Force (Moxie in Salamance)
Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Rage
IV: 31/31/31/31/x/31
OT: Zephros
ID: 00556
Kalos-Born
LV1

Yes , it does .
Chimchar
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Iron Fist
Moves: Thunder Punch, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Blaze Kick
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Jia Hao
ID: 34869
Kalos-Born
LV1

Bagon
Nature: Naive
Ability: Sheer Force (Moxie in Salamance)
Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Rage
IV: 31/31/31/31/x/31
OT: Zephros
ID: 00556
Kalos-Born
LV1
Alright I'll take chimchar, It'll make an awesome scarf user in my mono-fire team (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)