Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
Alright so, Zeraora+Suicune, the newest thing to stop volt switch paired with a bulky mon that can take care of ground types. This Zeraora set is one i've been playing around with since Zeraora in my opinion has its best potential as a mixed attacker, and with work up it boosts both its stats of attack and special attack. Plasma fists is strong stab so pretty not surprising along with grass knot to hit those ground types that could stop it. Giga impact, here's the cool choice. A one time nuke which gets rid of dragons, grasses, etc etc that may be able to stop it. It works really well in beating every single member of this team [except cobalion, but even that with some chip]. Next is crocune, another bulky attacker which does well against this team as it starts to boost. We all know what suicune does. And there we go, next we get to see how the council votes turn out

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
37EB7D76-21AC-429F-ACDB-78BA12E7D37D.pngEF31A06F-32E5-48A0-94D0-E91817BF91CB.png
Bisharp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Low Kick
- Iron Head

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Block
- Toxic
- Scald
- Rest

Scarf Bisharp I’ve been messing around with lately and it is a solid way to surprise toge trying to finish off the kill and to nab latios. Block bro can handle the rest of the team pretty nicely since neither hippo or empo can phase bro out.

Last edited:
Scizor.png
Latios.png

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Latios (M) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Draco Meteor
- Calm Mind
- Roost

I might as well follow the trend so far and use the third of the new mons. it does really well here anywho. A bulky Scizor build can keep this team's Latios-Mega at bay while scouting for toxics, and can slow pivot into my own, regular Latios. Electrium Z calm mind Latios completely tears the rest of this team asunder, finding plenty of setup opportunities and putting massive damage into everything. The team's only hope of beating Elec-Z Latios is an awkward Latios vs Mega Latios situation, but this core doesn't allow the team to even try and take that speed tie with a consistent check to the 3 attacks Mega Lati lying in the back.

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hex
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Roost / Wing Attack
- Pursuit

I see a team with cobalion, empoleon, alomomola, and hippowdon. So basically I see a team that gets torn through by taunt + willow wisp jellicent. Togekiss being fully offensive means no heal bell so hex is able to break through the entire defensive core and do solid damage to togekiss and mega latias on the switch especially if rocks are up, and it’s easy to keep rocks up when you can taunt the defogger. The next Pokémon I wanted to choose was something that could handle either togekiss or latias, the offensive core. I chose mega aerodactyl which is always an amazing switch in to togekiss and can pursuit trap mega latios. This is a core I have seen on a real freeroamer made iirc, possibly Pak or cynde. Point being that this is a very nice offensive core that functions well outside of this specific project. Thanks for reading!

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

Latios-Mega (M) @ Latiosite
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Zeraora @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Grass Knot

Basically all this does is zera chips shit or takes care of shit that lati would need to be chipped or taken care of in order to beat this squad w/ bolt beam coverage. Bolt beam lati can pretty much 1v6 other than that one speed tie w/ the other lati because of the coverage bolt beam gives and zera's support combined with it. The team is like the slowest thing i've ever seen so there isn't much there to revenge lati.

1539218408133.png
1539218383821.png

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Block
- Scald
- Toxic
- Rest

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

Mega Aerodactyl is able to punch holes through a lot of the team including being able to 1v1 Latios which could be problematic. Block Bro can beat the rest of the team 1v6 especially with the already weakened pokemon by Aero.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
what a very good victory from a very good DraconicLepus !!

DraconicLepus - 13
vivalospride - 7
itsjustdrew - 6
MysticalHaze - 1

--------------------------------------------------

Coming up next is an interesting team from Kink, thanks man!

Cresselia @ Fairium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Moonlight

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spe
Bold Nature
- Body Slam
- Flamethrower
- Heal Bell
- Roost

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Defog
- Toxic
- Knock Off

Krookodile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Taunt

Moltres @ Charcoal
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hurricane
- Roost
- U-turn

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack

This is a Balance/BO squad that tries to utilize crafty sets in order to surprise opponents. The team was built around the unpredictability of Cresselia's set. Charcoal Moltres was chosen in order to be able to retain power without revealing non-Z, since Cresselia is Z-Move. U-turn was picked in order to give it opportunities to pivot to both offensive and defensive prospects, via Terrakion or like Empoleon if necessary. Krook is bulky in order to compliment the team's utility needs; it's my favorite krook set.

Please get your cores in by Thursday, and thanks for all your participation n_n

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion

Celebi @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
- Nasty Plot

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Roost

Ghostium Z Celebi is a set that I saw in HarrisIsAwesome's Grand Slam game. It is a great way to lure Latias, Bronzong, and in this case Cresselia. Never Ending Nightmare is a guaranteed KO against Moltres and has a 68.8% chance of KO'ing Cresselia at +2. Celebi is also not OHKO'd by Terrakion, takes about 88%. So basically nothing can RKO Celebi and the only way it is knocked out is if Mega Altaria is at full health and clicks Flamethrower followed by Terrakion clicking Stone Edge or Moltres being at full health clicks Flamethrower followed by Terrakion clicking Flamethrower. After Celebi has its fun shattering this teams core, DD Mega Altaria has the ability to clean up especially since Moltres may be the most likely choice to weaken Celebi so that Terrakion can RKO. And in that case Mega Altaria clicks Dragon Dance and the only inhibitor would be Empoleon who can eat one Earthquake and click Toxic and then Krookodile can of course have its fun with Intimidate but it is safe to say that this core has the capability to break or even sweep this team. This core does function outside of this one team since Celebi lures in Bronzong which walls DD Mega Altaria and Mega Altaria is a reasonably safe switch in to Hydreigon and Krookodile. I say reasonably because of Steelium and Poisonium Z from Hydreigon and Stone Edge and Iron Tail from Krookodile. That is my core and long explanation, thanks for reading!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)