alomomola@leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Iv's: Flawless for HP ice
108hp/176def/224sp.def
-Submersion
-Toxic
-Rest
-HP ice
Basically on a rain team you submerge something like ferrothorn and toxic it. The toxic stays on after it switches.
I dont think you can get HP ice with flawless can you? i thought it was 31/30/30/31/31/31?

TheMantyke wins: Name of Pokemon: Whiscash
IVs: (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance (Although, if you're like me and you enjoy tacking on useless Egg Moves, you could add Thrash and Flail into the mix)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Hydration

lmitchell0012 wins:
Slowpoke (shiny)
Ability (regenerator)
IV's-I'd like it to have the lowest possible speed IV with HP electric. Other than that, flawless
Egg moves:belly drum, zen headbut
Nature: Relaxed

Solosis
ivs (31/0/31/31/31/31/0)
Egg moves: Night Shade/Trick (or Acid Armor, or no egg moves)
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Magic Guard
Notes: Gender: Female! Standard trick room set, but female. Egg Moves would be a nice touch, allowing for several different (interesting) movesets, but are unnecessary.

Name of pokemon: Vullaby
ivs (31/31/31/x/31/31/31)
Egg moves: Roost
Nature: Careful
Ability: Overcoat
Notes: Would be nice to have a pokemon that is found on black, and I only have white.

Name of pokemon: Deino (nicknamed "Hydrogen")
IVs (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Egg moves: Dark Pulse
Nature: Timid
Ability: Hustle
Notes: This...is...well, going to be a Hydreigon. And it will be somewhat original, not spamming Draco Meteor or used in Tailwind. Otherwise, it's pretty standard.
The nickname goes with my element-named team.

Name of Pokémon: Riolu (Nickname: Dagonet) (Shiny)
IVs (31/31/31/31/31/30) For HP Ice
Egg Moves: None
Nature: Naive
Ability: Steadfast
Notes: Dagonet was the Buffon Knight of the Round Table and this Riolu (Eventually Lucario) is his reencarnation. While only showing physical moves He'll bring Gliscor in and then murder it with HP Ice. From there procceed to sweep late game. I just love this set...

Solosis (Female if possible Shiny :P)
ivs (31/31/30/30/30/30/30)
Egg moves: Trick
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Gaurd
Notes: Choice Spec Reuniclus is a good sweeper...Trick is helpful for just in case someone is trying to boost a sword dance or something I would keep him/her locked with trick ;) Hope this get Pick or else it wont... and that would suck :(

Name of pokemon:Eevee
ivs (31/x/31/31/31/31/31)
Egg moves: Wish Baton Pass
Nature: Timid
Ability: Anticapation
Notes: This ones gonna be a Magic Bounce Espeon pretty standard

Name of Pokémon: Chandelure (if possible shiny)^^
IV´s(31/31/31/31/31/31)
Ability:Shadow Tag
Nature:Timid
Attacks:
Overheat or Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Psychic
Nickname: OverPower or OvenPower^^
What i can say about Chandelure? Well, I love Ghost Pokémons and Fire Pokémons, and one Chandelure with Overheat can do a One Hit KO em almost Pokémons, Psychic is very good against Mienshao, Machamp and any Fighting Pokémon with low hp and sp. def.
Energy Ball is good against Water pokémon and Ground Pokémon^^

Name: Bagon
IVs: (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Moves: Dragon Dance
Nature: Rash
Ability: Rock head

Notes: I feel that where Salamence really shines is its versatility. This lures stuff and then does something horribly unexpected and inconvenient, like Draco Meteor a physical check or DD on a special one.

Name: Politoed
IVs: Doesn't have to be iv trained, but I would like it to be flawless.
Egg move: Haze
Nature: Modest
Ability: Drizzle
Notes: please?

Name of Pokemon: Forretress
IV's: 0 Speed, remaining 31
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
Nature:Relaxed

Notes: I attempt to EV train all of my Pokes myself (The only time I have used AR is to encounter certain Pokes) but find it extremely difficult to get the correct IV's. This Forretress is essential to my team, and without it I'm probably going to continue to lose :p

EDIT: Damn, didn't see the post ^

I dont think you can get HP ice with flawless can you? i thought it was 31/30/30/31/31/31?
what GatoDelFuego ment was most flawless, WITH hp ice, so not 31/0/0/31/31/31 basicaly highest possible hp ice

and Sacredsword and Enerbitz, kittenmay specifically said no nicknames, and i think i might get this now, people submit project ideas and then kittenmay does them and gives them away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)