[Breedject Giveaway] HA Popplio/Rowlet + more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deposited: Male Abra Lv.6
Requested: Female Alolan Vulpix
IGN: DatGuyBoopy
Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.

redepositing since i got sniped. but now whose gonna snipe an abra? exactly. no one. (unless they want alakazam)

Deposited: Male Abra Lv.6
Requested: Female Alolan Vulpix
IGN: DatGuyBoopy
Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.

redepositing since i got sniped. but now whose gonna snipe an abra? exactly. no one. (unless they want alakazam)
Looks like someone sniped you again; it's beyond me why someone would want to part with an Alolan Vulpix for an Abra :p
This might be the last time I check the thread for today, sorry for any inconvenience.

Looks like someone sniped you again; it's beyond me why someone would want to part with an Alolan Vulpix for an Abra :p
This might be the last time I check the thread for today, sorry for any inconvenience.
Okay screw this, let's arrange a direct trade sometime

Deposited: Female Luvdisc Lv. 15
Requested: Female Alolan Sandshrew
IGN: Moon
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, that might be something to consider; this is the first time I've tried my hand at a giveaway, I can't guarantee I'll be on at good times every day so is there a particular mon you'd suggest? If people are continually getting sniped, I don't mind arranging direct trades. Speaking of, I didn't see you, DryIceBlue or BlizzardHero , sorry about that.
Success though for sater10 and Kelpos .
I ended up with a Galvanize female anyways, so I'll ask for something else instead:

Requesting: Dhelmise (any IV spread is fine)
Deposited: Pyukumuku ♀ lv. 55
IGN: Blue
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Thank you again!

Hi Josh, only just realised I got sniped the other day. Mind if I request again?

Pokemon Requested: Vulpix-Alola, Male, 6IV, Snow Warning, Timid. (If the 6IV one is gone, I don't mind one of the 5IV ones!)
Pokemon Deposited: Salandit, Male, Lvl22
IGN: Eduardo
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles!

Thanks in advance!

Hello Josh C.! Awesome giveaway :) Here's my info. Thank you in advance :D

Trainer Name: Quannie
Deposited: Male lv10 Caterpie
GTS Msg: I want to fill my pokedex!
Breedject Wanted: Mareanie, Bold, Female (Male if the last one is gone) 5IV w/ 0 Attack

Requested:

Sandygast
Nature: Bold
Ability: Water Compaction
Moves Learned: Amnesia, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up
  • x1 ♂Male - 5IV missing Attack.
  • x2 ♀Female - one is 6IV, the other 5IV missing Attack.
IGN: Fluffy
Deposited: Sentret male lv.24
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.
EDIT: Sniped
Deposited: Bulbasaur female lv.1

Last edited:
Haha I stay in Singapore so we're in the same timezone! I just put up another one :)

Trainer Name: Quannie
Deposited: Female lv14 Poliwag
GTS Msg: I want to fill my pokedex
Breedject Wanted: Mareanie, Bold, Female (Male if the last one is gone) 5IV w/ 0 Attack
No worries, sent!

Ok, trying again. Let me know if there's a specific time that's best to upload.

Pokemon Requested: Vulpix-Alola, Male, 6IV, Snow Warning, Timid. (If the 6IV one is gone, I don't mind one of the 5IV ones!)
Pokemon Deposited: Rattata-Alola, Female, Lvl 20

Ok, trying again. Let me know if there's a specific time that's best to upload.

Pokemon Deposited: Rattata-Alola, Female, Lvl 20
You weren't sniped this time, traded!
And no, I don't really have a specific time where I'll be online the most; I realize this ain't ideal, but I just take each day as it comes.

Joker977 - sent

Last edited:
Pokémon wanted: Female Comfey 5IV w/ 0 Attack
Deposited: Carbink (Lv 10)
IGN: Joker

Last edited:
You weren't sniped this time, traded!
And no, I don't really have a specific time where I'll be online the most; I realize this ain't ideal, but I just take each day as it comes.

Joker977 - sent
Don't worry about it at all! I was just wondering if there was a specific time(s) that worked for your timezone, that's all, I wasn't asking you to go out of your way. I'll happily stay up an extra hour or whatever if it means you'll more likely be awake down under!

But anyway, thanks very much for the Vulpix! :)

Don't worry about it at all! I was just wondering if there was a specific time(s) that worked for your timezone, that's all, I wasn't asking you to go out of your way. I'll happily stay up an extra hour or whatever if it means you'll more likely be awake down under!

But anyway, thanks very much for the Vulpix! :)
No problem, my timezone is currently GMT+10:30 (summertime), +9:30 for the rest of the year. I aim to check the thread periodically throughout the day (no later than 12am), but this depends on how busy I am with other commitments as well; I can't guarantee that I'll have access to my laptop or 3DS every day of the week, for example. Still, I think making this thread was a worthwhile decision!

Requested Pokemon: Alolan Sandshrew Male 6IV (5IV missing SpA is no problem as well)
Deposited: level 1 female Mudbray
IGN: Daniel

Received

Last edited:
Hello! No problem, can just try again!

Deposited: Male Cutiefly Lv. 12
Requested: Female Alolan Sandshrew
IGN: Moon

Thanks in advance!

Hi again!

Kindly requesting: Comfey
Deposited: lv 12 female spearow
IGN: Tailor

Thank you! Have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)