Do you think Fideler is a bit too OP?

• No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not a bit, a LOT

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Credit to Ninetales Dragons for doing the movepools.
I like fakemon and I made a few recently, so I thought I'd post 'em here to get some opinions.
Posting your comments, opinions, and criticism is encouraged. Please bear in mind that all of my designs are hand-drawn.
I'm still working on the stats and movepool, but I've got the Abilities and types up and running.
I'm mostly doing the art here, so stats may take a while.
Feel free to post suggestions as well.

Last edited:
Here's Protojaw, a lill' guy who'll give you a nip and a shock.
Protojaw thumb_.jpg
Abilities: Technitian / Lightning Rod
HA: Burnt Circuit
Type: Steel/Electric
Stats: ???
Movepool: ???
Size: 2'
Weight: 20 lbs.

Last edited:
And Fideler, my first design and a valuable medic.
Fideler thumb.jpg
Abilities: Long Reach / Anesthesist
HA: Registered Medic
Type: Steel/Water
Stats:
HP: 95
Attack: 115
Defence: 150
Sp. Attack: 45
Sp. Defence: 140
Speed: 40
Movepool:
1 - Tackle
1 - Crabhammer
5 - Heal Bell
12 - The Good Docter
13 - The Bad Docter
15 - Ice Beam
15 - Bubble
21 - Agility
25 - Defence Curl
32 - Vice Grip
48 - X-Scissor
57 - Swords Dance
Size: 4'
Weight: 50 lbs.

Last edited:
Crizant, a root-eating rock bug.
Crizant thumb.jpg
Abilities: Clear Body
HA: Plated
Type: Rock/Bug
Size: 2'
Weight: 120 lbs.

Last edited:
Guncster, a slime-slingin' mobster ghost with a rare typing.
Guncster thumb.jpg
Abilities: Clear Body / Prankster
HA: Competetive
Type: Ghost/Normal

Last edited:
Here's a Pokedex for the new abilities, moves, and Pokemon -

Burnt Circuit - Decreases Defence and increases Attack when Burned. Ignores all other effects.
Anesthesist - All contact moves that do not have a secondary effect now have a 10% chance to inflict sleep. Sleep is prolonged to 10 turns and
is guarrenteed to last 7 turns.
Registered Medic - The foe cannot lower stats or inflict damage until the wielder does the same.
Plated - Adds Steel-type's resistances and weaknesses during damage calculation.
The Good Docter - Heals a random party member of 50% of it's HP, rounded up.
The Bad Docter - Deals damage equal to 35% of the foe's HP rounded down and badly poisons it.
Fideler- Lives in forests. It like to heal anything that needs it. Because of this, it has saved countless lives.

Last edited:
I don't really see why Fideler is a Fighting-type. If it were a pure Steel-type, it'd have more resistances, which would be good for a medic role. You should also lower the Attack.

I don't really see why Fideler is a Fighting-type. If it were a pure Steel-type, it'd have more resistances, which would be good for a medic role. You should also lower the Attack.
Thanks for the advice! I'll look into it.
About the attack- I wanted to make it a more physical pokemon, hence the attack stat. I will lower the stats.
As of typing, I need a type that would help it against fire, while not using fire-type itself and not having to worry about Grass.
Any suggestions?

Thanks for the advice! I'll look into it.
About the attack- I wanted to make it a more physical pokemon, hence the attack stat. I will lower the stats.
As of typing, I need a type that would help it against fire, while not using fire-type itself and not having to worry about Grass.
Any suggestions?
Found a (ineffective) solution. Fideler is now Steel/Water with Ice Beam for Grass coverage.
This also gives it (defensive) Rock coverage.

Guncster's Ghost/Normal typing keeps it immune to Normal type, even with it as part of it's typing.
It is weak to Fight, though, which I think keeps with the 'gangster' theme.
(Jhon Cena vs. Al Capone?)

Guncster's Ghost/Normal typing keeps it immune to Normal type, even with it as part of it's typing.
It is weak to Fight, though, which I think keeps with the 'gangster' theme.
(Jhon Cena vs. Al Capone?)
Actually, Ghost-types are immune to Fighting too. Guncster's only weakness is Dark.

Any ideas for movepools? I've been scratching my head but I can't think of anything good.
Protojaw: Bite, Thunder Shock, Shock Wave, Gyro Ball, Volt Switch, Flash Cannon, Electro Ball, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rapid Spin, Thunder Wave, Iron Defense, Energy Ball, Autotomize
Crizant: Bite, Bug Bite, Harden, Mud-Slap, Cut, X-Scissor, Rock Throw, Rock Polish, Bulldoze, Signal Beam, Power Gem, Rock Slide, Crunch
Guncster: Acid, Thunder Wave, Spite, Grudge, Tackle, Baton Pass, Hex, Will-o-Wisp, Sludge Bomb, Curse, Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, Sludge Wave, Poison Jab, Swords Dance, Destiny Bond
I've been wondering-how would these 'mons do competetively?
It depends on their stats.

Protojaw: Bite, Thunder Shock, Shock Wave, Gyro Ball, Volt Switch, Flash Cannon, Electro Ball, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rapid Spin, Thunder Wave, Iron Defense, Energy Ball, Autotomize
Crizant: Bite, Bug Bite, Harden, Mud-Slap, Cut, X-Scissor, Rock Throw, Rock Polish, Bulldoze, Signal Beam, Power Gem, Rock Slide, Crunch
Guncster: Acid, Thunder Wave, Spite, Grudge, Tackle, Baton Pass, Hex, Will-o-Wisp, Sludge Bomb, Curse, Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, Sludge Wave, Poison Jab, Swords Dance, Destiny Bond

It depends on their stats.
One question though. How does Guncster learn Thunder Wave and Will-o-Wisp?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)