Tournament Broken Cup Spotlight Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
My substitute opponent did not show up for our match. we had agreed to play at 15:00 gmt. Proof is on my opponents wall.
I waited 30 mins for them to show up

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Randbats Spotlight Tournament - ROUND 3

How does the tour work? It’s simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format “[Gen 9] Broken Cup”. This format can be found under 'Randomized Format Spotlight', at the top of the third column. Alternatively, use /challenge gen9brokencup.
3. The first player to 2 wins advances to the next round.

Note that this tournament will end before the next Randbats Spotlight Ladder commences, i.e., before May 2023. This will determine the pace of the tournament. For this reason, extensions will generally NOT be granted.

Please note:
1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You MUST post replays of your wins.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, A Cake Wearing A Hat, nemoauditur or me here on Smogon.

Round 3:

TheSerotoninVibes  vs  Lrogue
Ron
 vs  Mathy
Nineveh  vs  Ciro napoli
Accidere  vs  Legendary
Lady Writer  vs  oaklies
livid washed
 vs  Fant'sy Beast
Piapia  vs  A Cake Wearing A Hat
Panty&Stockings  vs  ponchlake

Have fun and enjoy the tournament! Deadline for this round is Sunday 26th March 23:59pm GMT-5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)