Tournament Broken Cup Spotlight Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting extension i guess, me and dude both forgot to play at scheduled time
In order to keep up with the pace of the tournament, we've followed up on our policy for this tour not to grant extensions and we decided to coinflip this match-up. Below you can find the result of said coinflip.

1679905800058.png

The next round will be posted later today.

Last edited:
Randbats Spotlight Tournament - ROUND 4

How does the tour work? It’s simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format “[Gen 9] Broken Cup”. This format can be found under 'Randomized Format Spotlight', at the top of the third column. Alternatively, use /challenge gen9brokencup.
3. The first player to 2 wins advances to the next round.

Note that this tournament will end before the next Randbats Spotlight Ladder commences, i.e., before May 2023. This will determine the pace of the tournament. For this reason, extensions will generally NOT be granted.

Please note:
1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You MUST post replays of your wins.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, A Cake Wearing A Hat, Javi or me here on Smogon.

Round 4:

Ron vs livid washed
Panty&Stockings vs Nineveh
oaklies vs Lrogue
Piapia vs Legendary

Glhf!

Last edited:

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Randbats Spotlight Tournament - ROUND 5 SEMIFINALS

2. Battle each other in the format “[Gen 9] Broken Cup”. This format can be found under 'Randomized Format Spotlight', at the top of the third column. Alternatively, use /challenge gen9brokencup.

Note that this tournament will end before the next Randbats Spotlight Ladder commences, i.e., before May 2023. This will determine the pace of the tournament. For this reason, extensions will generally NOT be granted.

Please note:
1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, A Cake Wearing A Hat, nemoauditur or me here on Smogon.

Semifinals:

livid washed  vs  oaklies
Legendary
 vs  Nineveh

Just in case it's needed, deadline will be Sunday 9th April 23:59PM GMT-4. Have fun!

Last edited:
Randbats Spotlight Tournament - ROUND 6: FINALS

Please note:

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, A Cake Wearing A Hat, Javi or me here on smogon.

Finals:

oaklies vs. Legendary

Glhf!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)