Bug Report: Why am I not in the ladder ranking list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture is enough to explain everything. This started happening after the DDoS attack.

So far, others are able to rank up but me and a few people aren't able to.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Your rating is provisional. -_-

In other words: you don't have a real rating yet, you currently have a fake rating. You haven't played enough games for PS to be sure enough about you to give you a real rating.

Your rating is provisional. -_-

In other words: you don't have a real rating yet, you currently have a fake rating. You haven't played enough games for PS to be sure enough about you to give you a real rating.
The problem is, I used to be able to start laddering up when I begin using PS. and entering my own name and saved it with password lock But after that, I can't anymore. My rating stayed the same (1400 something) after the DDoS attack. I dunno... My bad if this is kind of a bad post.

Yes, but after the DDoS attack, Zarel made some changes to the ladder and reset all the rankings.

Bottom line: this is a feature, not a bug. Play a few more battles (it doesn't take much), and you'll be ranked.

I GUARANTEE you that your ranking was reset after the DDoS. If you got back up to 1400 quickly, it's just because you're a good player.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
It's also because the scale was changed; you start at 1000 now, and getting to 1400ish takes maybe one or two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)