Bug Reports v4 -- POST BUGS HERE https://www.smogon.com/forums/ps-bug-report-form/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so sorry if this inst the right way to report a bug but, on Smogon Strategy doenst appear Tauros-paldea forms, it might be because someone dindt write the article yet. Again, im sorry

I'm having an issue where I cannot see any stats or moves of my pokemon when I mouse over them. I've tried clearing my refreshing multiple times, clearing my cookies, and even going as far as removing my ad blocker with no progress. I need some suggestions!

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Im so sorry if this inst the right way to report a bug but, on Smogon Strategy doenst appear Tauros-paldea forms, it might be because someone dindt write the article yet. Again, im sorry
if you mean the Smogon dex, Paldean Tauros do have their own pages as you can see here. Maybe you were just browsing the wrong generation.

I had both Prankster and Mycelium Might active at the same time in Random Battle Mayhem, and Toxic did not work against the opponent when Comatose was active. I think that Prankster just completely overtook the effects of Mycelium Might, unless for some reason Mycelium Might does not go through Comatose the same way it does to Good as Gold and Purifying Salt.

The interaction happens on turn 17 in here:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9randombattlemayhem-1805590992

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, Mold breaker-like effects don't affect Comatose.

I would also like to mention that Contrary properly reverses the stat gains for all stat boosting abilities such as Speed Boost and Moxie, but it does not do the same for Zamazenta's Dauntless Shield and you still get the +1 defense boost on swap in. I don't have the replay of the game where that one happened though because it was a few days ago and I forgot to save it, but my opponent might have submitted it because they also mentioned in the chat that it was probably a bug.

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, Contrary affects only the user. If this happened in an OM, then that goes to the respective OM thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
1677024275189.png
Kakuna and Beedrill aren't allowed to have Harden + Poison Sting/Stringshot in any Gen 2 format
In gen 2, Kakuna learns Harden at level 7, unlike in gen 1 where it's impossible for it to share harden with its other 2 moves

I found a bug with Urshifu-Rapid Strike https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldex-1805935193. The Urshifu is holding a punching glove, making it so that it can no longer have contact with the opposing pokemon, rendering its ability basically useless. However, as you can see in the playback close combat still hits through protect, even though surging strikes didn't. No matter if punching glove ignores contact or not, it's inconsistent since both moves are contact moves, so I think it's probably a bug.

I found a bug with Urshifu-Rapid Strike https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldex-1805935193. The Urshifu is holding a punching glove, making it so that it can no longer have contact with the opposing pokemon, rendering its ability basically useless. However, as you can see in the playback close combat still hits through protect, even though surging strikes didn't. No matter if punching glove ignores contact or not, it's inconsistent since both moves are contact moves, so I think it's probably a bug.
Not a bug. Punching Glove doesn't affect non-punching moves like Close Combat, and it makes it so that punching moves just completely don't make contact, so Surging Strikes is no longer affected by Unseen Fist.

Rising voltage in electric terrain shows that it does double damage to Hydreigon even tho it has levitate. Not sure if its fixable with the current system, but thought I should let you know :)

When searching for mons to add in the teambuilder, I often filter by type. However, only when searching for 'dark' and 'steel', the first result is not the appropriate type filter but instead the mons with said type in their name. Yes Showdown I also wish I could use Arceus but I'm really just looking for shadow ball switch-ins.

Attachments

Hello, I have a visual bugg on the lobby and in battle when all the little sprites are in white. I can see the sprite which is in the battle, but not the 6 in their balls.
Also i cannot see the same sprites in my teambuilder
Screenshot_2023-02-28-02-15-44-343_com.android.chrome.jpg

I apologise if Im wrong but Psyblade seems to be implemented incorrectly. For example, in the damage calculator, a Quark Drive Boosted Life orb Iron Leaves in electric terrain Psyblade should deal 73-60% damage to max physical defense Skeledirge. This is backed up by my manual math, however in battle it is only doing 44%, meaning a 1.5X boost in missing. It probably had to do with Electric Terrain Psyblade boost not being implemented correctly.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1810599147-ro4r574p6v9rflo63fx7wwfsrr8wp2npw

BUG STATUS: FIXED by pyuk

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologise if Im wrong but Psyblade seems to be implemented incorrectly. For example, in the damage calculator, a Quark Drive Boosted Life orb Iron Leaves in electric terrain Psyblade should deal 73-60% damage to max physical defense Skeledirge. This is backed up by my manual math, however in battle it is only doing 44%, meaning a 1.5X boost in missing. It probably had to do with Electric Terrain Psyblade boost not being implemented correctly.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1810599147-ro4r574p6v9rflo63fx7wwfsrr8wp2npw
It doesn't even have the description too.
1677687850251.png

Indeedee says the wrong speed tier on her when you view an opposing Indeedee. It was an FFA and I forgot to save the replay unfortunately.
What I mean is the it says speed between one number to another, while /statcalc showed something else completely over the range for the level 80 indeedee

Tea Guzzler

forever searching for a 10p freddo
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Indeedee says the wrong speed tier on her when you view an opposing Indeedee. It was an FFA and I forgot to save the replay unfortunately.
What I mean is the it says speed between one number to another, while /statcalc showed something else completely over the range for the level 80 indeedee
these display correctly. you likely mistook indeedee-f and indeedee-m, which have different speed stats. "/statcalc indeedee" defaults to indeedee-male.

these display correctly. you likely mistook indeedee-f and indeedee-m, which have different speed stats. "/statcalc indeedee" defaults to indeedee-male.
I don't think so, since the indeedee moved before the dragapult and before my scarfed beware. It said the Indeedee is supposed to have less speed than both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)