Bug Reports v4 -- POST BUGS HERE https://www.smogon.com/forums/ps-bug-report-form/

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that you guys have Cinderace's Hidden Ability coded incorrectly.

Also I haven't tested this on any other move, so I don't know if this is just with sucker punch or not
This is a known bug. It's always been broken for Protean, which has the same effect. Researchers are compiling the order for these and other effects so that they can be correctly implemented, but this is still work in progress for now.

MAMP

MAMP!
Currently Melmetal-Gmax shows up in the teambuilder in the list of Pokemon in every tier from Ubers to ZU, despite being unreleased and illegal in multiple ways. Here he is showing up when I sorted ZU Pokemon by BST:
1592378306435.png
I assume he should be down with the illegal Pokemon

BUG STATUS: FIXED by Kris

Last edited by a moderator:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Currently Melmetal-Gmax shows up in the teambuilder in the list of Pokemon in every tier from Ubers to ZU, despite being unreleased and illegal in multiple ways. Here he is showing up when I sorted ZU Pokemon by BST:
View attachment 255141
I assume he should be down with the illegal Pokemon
It will become (Uber) and properly appear as illegal when the DLC comes out because it will be released.

Why can't I use belly drum aqua jet Auzmarill in gen 5 ou here s how to breed one
Breed Aqua Jet with Floatzel onto a female Marill/Azumarill, hatch eggs until you get a female Marill. Then breed Belly Drum onto that same female Marill through Poliwhirl/wrath/toed. The baby should hatch with both moves.
Also sometimes some of my moves I put on my pokemon gets deleted sometimes so when I try to battle it can get anoying

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, it is impossible to get Belly Drum + Aqua Jet on Azumarill in Gen 5 due to father incompatibility, as Dawn of ares says (DaWoblefet)

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Why can't I use belly drum aqua jet Auzmarill in gen 5 ou here s how to breed one
Breed Aqua Jet with Floatzel onto a female Marill/Azumarill, hatch eggs until you get a female Marill. Then breed Belly Drum onto that same female Marill through Poliwhirl/wrath/toed. The baby should hatch with both moves.
Also sometimes some of my moves I put on my pokemon gets deleted sometimes so when I try to battle it can get anoying
You cant inherit moves from both parents prior to gen 6, so having that is impossible.

Last edited:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1134578143

For some reason Poltergeist doesn't work when your own pokemon has no item, even if the opponent still has their item. I consumed my weakness policy and couldnt attack with poltergeist despite the pokemon having an expert belt, this move still needs to be slightly adjusted, it should be based on the opponent having an item, not your own pokemon.

BUG STATUS: FIXED at some point

Not sure if this is a bug but on the Smogon Dex it says Aegislash gets Trick Room now but when you try to give Trick Room to Aegislash in the teambuilder it tells you its illegal.
aegaegagagagaga.PNG
fafagfefaga.PNG

BUG STATUS: WRONG PLACE, this would belong in Smogon dex bug reports. (DaWoblefet)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1134578143

For some reason Poltergeist doesn't work when your own pokemon has no item, even if the opponent still has their item. I consumed my weakness policy and couldnt attack with poltergeist despite the pokemon having an expert belt, this move still needs to be slightly adjusted, it should be based on the opponent having an item, not your own pokemon.

Adding up for this comment, this seems to be the same case with dusknoir shown in here.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8pu-1134719970-9cazluud3qwk84sexfrugj5cnyj7k04pw

So basically poltergeist is bugged since you can't use it when your own item get removed. So I bet this is universal.

Necrozma using meteor beam seems to sometimes log an odd error to the console as seen in the screenshots and the replay of the battle. Not sure if it impacts the gameplay in any way though.

It seems to print the error the first time (when the move is used with power herb on t 21) but not the second time, when it used without the power herb on t 22. The error returns however the third and fourth time the move is used t25 & 27).

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1134825495

Attachments

According to the teambuilder, Expanding Force and Terrain Pulse are illegal for female Indeedee, but in the actual games she can learn them.

Attachments

when you go to teambuilder for urshifu-ripid-strike its move surging strikes shows up illegal when that the move that it learns but wicked blow does not when that the move it can not learn

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)