Bug Reports v4 -- POST BUGS HERE https://www.smogon.com/forums/ps-bug-report-form/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Revival Blessing in a gen3customgame softlocks you.
1673214565047.png

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, we don't guarantee support of modern moves in pastgen custom game formats (DaWoblefet)

Last edited by a moderator:
1673275275632.png
1673275750538.png

Sacred Sword should not be considered a Usually Useless Move, since it's a 90 base power move without recoil or recharge. This applies to both Gallade and Chien-Pao (image 1), as well as the unreleased Samurott and Zacian, in the Gen 9 OU format.
This also notably applies to Kartana in older gens' OUs, too (image 2).
(A comparable move would be Hyper Voice, which has the same base power and accuracy, no positive side-effect, is also in Gallade's movepool, is of a worse offensive typing if that's checked for, and yet isn't considered Usually Useless.)

Xceloh

sommar
is a Tiering Contributor
Generation 6-8 are currently using the newer models from Generation 9, such as Mewtwo and Vaporeon

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, PS only has one directory for Gen 6+ animated models, which the new Gen 9 ones get added into as well. (Kris)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9randombattle-1768003194

On turn 2, Orthworm uses Shed Tail while being Leech Seeded. This makes Leech Seed's battle effect go away (I believe correctly) but the visual of Leech Seed remains for the rest of the battle. Probably a simple issue of no flag turning off the Leech Seed graphic.

BUG STATUS: CONFIRMED - Mechanics (Client): Let the animations play out fully without skipping to see this bug :furret:

Interaction between Protean and Copycat, doesn't change pokemon type to type of move copied, transforms pokemon into normal type instead.
In game interaction functions as follows:
pokemon with protean uses copycat, becomes type of the move used most recently, proceeds to then use said move.
This bug means that STAB cannot be applied for this turn and could result in losses where STAB would have made the difference.

(Please see image provided for proof of the interaction not functioning as intended).
Thanks team!
1673355472610.png

BUG STATUS: CONFIRMED - Mechanics (Server): source

Gen 9 Randoms - Hisuian Zoroark is showing up as Regular Zoroark in thumbnail previews prior to being revealed.

I neglected to save the replay or screenshot (my bad), but here's what happened:

-Opponent used Arcanine.
-Arcanine took damage.
-Opponent switches Arcanine out.
-Arcanine switches in later at full health.
-Opponent team preview reveals Regular Zoroark.
-I use Fighting move - no effect.
-I use Ground move - Hisuian Zoroark appears
-Opponent team preview now shows Hisuian Zoroark

Mathy

i'm not chien pao
is a Programmeris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Gen 9 Randoms - Hisuian Zoroark is showing up as Regular Zoroark in thumbnail previews prior to being revealed.

I neglected to save the replay or screenshot (my bad), but here's what happened:

-Opponent used Arcanine.
-Arcanine took damage.
-Opponent switches Arcanine out.
-Arcanine switches in later at full health.
-Opponent team preview reveals Regular Zoroark.
-I use Fighting move - no effect.
-I use Ground move - Hisuian Zoroark appears
-Opponent team preview now shows Hisuian Zoroark
Not a bug. The client can infer the existence of a Zoroark but won't know which one until it's actually revealed.

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
I'm pretty sure it's a bug but don't know for sure, but Bitter Blade doesn't work with Triage, as in it doesn't benefit from the bonus priority as Giga Drain and other offensive healing moves do
no Pokémon has this as a legal combination, so I understand why it went off radar and it's probably just something for Balanced Hackmons players, but still

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9customgame-1768564778

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, Bitter Blade doesn't get the heal flag that Triage checks for in-game. (Kris)

Noticed a bug in the Teambuilder where Klawf cannot have Block and Orthworm cannot have Headbutt, despite the fact that the Former Titan versions of them that you can catch in SV normally have these moves.
Capture3.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture1.PNG

BUG STATUS: FIXED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)