BulkMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy! I've been battling on Showdown with several variations of this team, and this version seems to work best.

Forretress (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
I chose Forretress because his moveset ideal for setup. I know some of you will suggest Leftovers>Sitrus Berry, but I tried that for a while and found that I need one strong boost of HP rather than a small increase. I like to set up TS and, unless the opponent is good setup fodder, switch out or Volt Switch to reserve Rapid Spin.

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 160 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 92 SDef
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Scald
Jellicent is a great taunter and can stall out and wall most threats I see out there. Recover is necessary to keep it alive. Ice Beam can deal with many dragon-type sweepers, while Scald is used to burn Physical sweepers not affected by TS such as Scizor.

Gyarados (M) @ Red Card
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Dragon Tail
- Roar
This Gyarados sets is one of the most dedicated phazers have ever seen. Thanks to its usual offensive sets, the opponent usually assumes I will attack or DD, so they Sub or boost their stats while I just roar them out. Thanks to RestTalk, he can maintain his function while absorbing status and damage only to rest it off.

Umbreon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 4 SDef / 252 HP / 252 Def
Calm Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SDef / 30 Spd
- Wish
- Protect
- Foul Play
- Yawn
I realized that my team lacked a reliable Wish user, so I did a little research and found Umbreon, one of the best clerics I have used. Yawn is a great phazing move, so I can wish or just yawn again while they switch out. Foul Play is mainly used to take out DDers with ease.

Donphan (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
Donphan is used because I decided to spread apart my setup and rapid spins. Donphan is a great example of one, and can clean up late-game in emergencies. I also lacked a ground type on my team. This slot has been occupied by Mamoswine and Golurk as well.

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
SubToxic Heatran works great on my team to stall, sweep, and toxic anything that flies above TS.

My team usually takes down most offense and balanced teams. I do seem to have trouble with other stall teams and some stat boosters. Any advice would be great!

Your descriptions are a bit short, meaning they're currently violating RMT rules. If you expand them and pm them to me, I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)