Charizard (F) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SpD
Careful Nature
- Belly Drum
- Roost
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw

This is my main sweeper/gimmick of the team. Shofu inspired me to make a bulky charizard x and i thought with the bulk, belly drum may work nice on it. I go dragon claw over outrage because i dont want to be locked into it. Roost keeps me healthy after belly drum and/or flare blitz.

Scizor (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Roost

Just another physical sweeper but mostly used for its great typing and the priority. Technician to boost all the moves, plus the life orb to maximize their damage. Pursuit to potentially lock them in, and roost to keep me healthy

Galvantula (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compoundeyes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Thunder
- Thunder Wave
- Bug Buzz

Galvantula is just to set up the sticky web. Char x speed is ok, but the speed down from sticky web makes him infinitely better. The rest of the moves are just to maybe deal some damage after setting it up.

Krookodile (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

The second gimmick of the team. No one really expects krookodile to be a tank, and it works pretty well. The def evs plus the atk drop from intimidate make this work. Knock off because knock off is op this gen and its stab. Taunt to stop potential set ups.

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Wish
- Protect

My special wall of the team and my defoger. Psyshock is to deal with annoying mega saurs. Also works as the team medic.

Greninja (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Surf

Special sweeper of the team and fill in the holes I needed. Protean makes all these moves extremely powerful. Thought about changing something for extrasensory (back up mega saur killer)

This is my first post on smogon, so dont be too hard on me. Looking for feed back. Thanks!

Lol you stole my idea! I should have posted mine first. It is exactly like my bellyzard x except mine has 252 speed 252 hp and 4 atk with jolly nature. Anyway back to the rating, I absolutely love the team, but I have a few suggestions. I would ditch galvantula's thunder for t-bolt because galvantula usually doesn't live long, and you wouldn't want his only impact on the battle being sticky webs and a missed thunder. You may want to lose latias' protect for Draco meteor, but seeing as it isn't too important, that is entirely up to you. Also latias' defog and galvantula's sticky web may cancel out later in the game when you need it most because people love to set up rocks for zard and you will need to defog or spin them away if you plan on ever using belly drum, but then you also lose sticky webs. So I just recommend a few move adjustments and a spinner rather than a defog user.

Lol you stole my idea! I should have posted mine first. It is exactly like my bellyzard x except mine has 252 speed 252 hp and 4 atk with jolly nature. Anyway back to the rating, I absolutely love the team, but I have a few suggestions. I would ditch galvantula's thunder for t-bolt because galvantula usually doesn't live long, and you wouldn't want his only impact on the battle being sticky webs and a missed thunder. You may want to lose latias' protect for Draco meteor, but seeing as it isn't too important, that is entirely up to you. Also latias' defog and galvantula's sticky web may cancel out later in the game when you need it most because people love to set up rocks for zard and you will need to defog or spin them away if you plan on ever using belly drum, but then you also lose sticky webs. So I just recommend a few move adjustments and a spinner rather than a defog user.
so you think i should change the latias with a rapid spinner? like who?

I'd keep thunder on galvantula. With Compoundeyes, Thunder's accuracy becomes 97.5, making it almost the same accuracy as thunderbolt. Galvantula isn't the strongest of pokemon so it needs all the power it can get. I will rate fully soon. I've been busy so I haven't been able to come on smogon for long

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)