NOC Bulletproof NOC signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
approved by the moderators of circus maximus

are you tired of getting nightkilled n1? have you ever thought "boy do i wish i had a bpv right about now!"? is that mafia getting you down with all their dumb nightkills? then neighborhood NOC is the NOC game for you because i'm giving EVERYONE a bulletproofvest!

following the maybe not so great Neighborhood NOC it's ya boy jalmont back again this year with another u n i q u e NOC game that will maybe hopefully get enough players. the gimmick this time around is that everyone, including the mafia will get a BPV. this obviously shakes the game up a bit so we'll find out how this will effect things.

rules: no posting outside the thread unless given permission by the host
no editing posts
bold votes, including "unvote" to unvote
no posting at night
no quoting conversations with the host or quoting role pm
absolutely no copy pasting role pms
no attempting to circumvent the above rule (ex: summarizing role flavor = ok, asking "what is the 6th letter in your win condition?" = not ok
no adding people to conversations without my permission
no dead talk with exception of one "darn" post
also don't post if u aren't playing just PM me instead if u want to say something funny pls don't unless it's really funny otherwise i hear firebot is dying so u may want to take ur talents over there
i reserve the right to change/add rules at my discretion

96 hour day 1, 72 hours after that, 48 hour nights

this is a 13 player game. invite your friends, your enemies, invite everyone! accepting all takers but no idlers pls. just try your best and i will give you a medal at the end of the game. if we don't get 13 then i guess we can't play. sad :[ so please sign up!

any questions let me know.

SIGNUPS HERE
jumpluff (as sub)
Former Hope
Maleovex (beginning activity questionable)
GoodMorningEspeon
Blazade
Empoof (p2)
Whydon
shubaka17
Walrein (sub)
VeryPinkPancakes
Yeti
rssp1 (sub???)
Cancerous (the lowest of priorities)
Nomark (low prio)
Champ1604
Haruno
Self Duplicating Helix
MeowMix

Last edited:

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
In, depending on how soon we start I may be not very active (may not post at all) at all for the first 48 hours or so due to end of holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)