burger tournament [Round 1]

3x smash patties with cheese, pickles, burger sauce, all in a bun. It's called the Triple Burger.

I think my burger should win as it is the only legal entry so far.

I will call my creation "Ze spicy eggplosion"
You take a patty (or vegetarian supplement, if you wish to do so) an grill it with oil in a pan. After some time you flip the petty and add a slice of cheddar cheese on top of the patty. Leave the patty in until the cheddar starts melting. You then remove it from the heat and place it on your toasted burger bun.
For the sauce, that goes on the top bun, we will use some mayonnaise and mix in some cubed pickles with some of the vinegar from the pickle jar.
Add some tomatoes, salad, freshly chopped onion and a fried egg.
On top of the egg you then add some spicy sriracha sauce.
Then (and only then) you will add the pipe bomb that is going to kill you in less than 1 hour and 23 minutes.

ROUND 1: TASTE

Xzern’s Travis Scott Burger Vs. Ivy’s McDonalds Maple Bacon Dijon Burger

Cartersmash’s Pineapple burger Vs. Ullar’s Pineapple Burger

Low Key’s Burger Burger Vs. AndViet’s In and out burger

Shuckle’s hot dog Vs. FabriSG’s Chilean HotDog Burger

Fishy’s Bland Burger Vs. The Bossaru Burger

Big Ashley’s Bunger Vs. 1LDK’s Cake

P3lican’s Goated burger Vs. The overburger

Phoopes Hamburder Vs. Fancy1’s death burgr

Mechalico’s Triple Smash Burger Vs. Chy3_14’s Ze spicy eggplosion

Uberskitty's burger gets free advance because i forgot to add it

the most important bart of be burger is the taste, and so were getting this out of the way right now, judge the burgers based off of witch one you think would taste tje best!!!!
1672890329980.png

Award winning comentator joe burger^
greetings this is burger joe comming at you live from the field, weve got a ton of strong and powerful matches and this is only round one! im here to give you the difinitive facts on the match ups!!!!!!!

the match up of notorious burers is something we see every smogon burger tournament season and this year is not any diferent! here we have a MU between the infamous travos scott burger and a maple dijon brger from mcdondalds! unfortunately this mu looks to swing high in favor of the mcdonalds maple bacond ijon burger as its not 1882 and nobody even knows who travis scott is!!!!

no matter who wins this mu it looks like the outcome will be trash. eberyone knows that theres only one other place that pineapples dont belong in other than burgers!!! beside that cartersmash's burger displays confidence wherease Ullar's pineapple burger is a bunch of meat with smashed pineapple into it!!! this looks like an ez #1 victory royale for cartersmash's burger

the story behind andviets burger is one of power, loss and everything in between. the story lements about the pain and suffering andviet put their fiance through by forcing them to eat in and out burger (veru sad) on the other hand we have the burger burger (its a burger)

omg! i havent seen this many wieners go head to head since i went to a carls junior! we have two submissions that have hot dogs in them! one is not a burger and the other one is also not a burger!

the bossaru burger has been under fire recently after allegations that it has been taking hamroids!!!???!??!?!?!??!??!? on the oposition we have one of the blandest burgers weve ever seen hit the field!

all of these burgers are mid asf ngl

thank you eberyone for joining this addition of smogon burger tournament, this is joe burger signing off

voting ends january12

bold in which one u think deserves to win

Last edited:

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
P3lican’s Goated burger
Vs. The overburger

What the frick is a Travis Scott burger

Cratersmash’s Pineapple burger Vs. Ullar’s Pineapple Burger
My burger wins here even without the bias. Mine is a pretty standard burger with a slice of pineapple added, which adds a sweetness more powerful than the usual ketchup, with the usual cooked pineapple juice burst alongside it. Ullar’s burger, based on the description, seems to be missing anywhere from 25-50% of the meat. I win.

AndViet’s burger sounds quite delightful, while I’m not sure what Low Key’s is exactly. Is it a double cheeseburger? Is it a burger with patties as buns, so it’s just a triple burger patty stack? IDK, AndViet wins over either of these options though.

Neither of you win good job

The Bossaru Burger is the guy she tells Fishy’s burger to not worry about. Bossaru’s is just simply a better version of Fishy’s. I’ve never had fried egg on a burger, but it sounds good, and I’m a big fan of grilled onions on a burger. It doesn’t even have the salad ingredients Fishy was complaining about! Bossaru wins in a landslide

Both of these are fake burgers. In a way, they are faking me out. Therefore, they use the Pokémon move Fake Out and…oh no I flinched! I didn’t have time to decide a winner! I guess you both lose!

I didn’t even look at the WikiHow, but the overburger sounds like a nightmare. It contains the half patty with pineapple, I’m going to die from the hot sauce, there’s two hot dogs on it for some reason, and I still don‘t know what a Travis Scott burger is! P3lican wins by default.

This burger is dedicated to me and so it wins by default.

Ze spicy eggsplosion will kill me in less than 1 hour 23 minutes, which makes it illegal according to the rules. Mechalico wins by default.

Last edited by a moderator:

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Fishy’s Bland Burger Vs.
The Bossaru Burger
Mechalico’s Triple Smash Burger
Vs. Chy3_14’s Ze spicy eggplosion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)