1v1 BW 1v1 Cup: Finals [48-man Won by Wanonymous1616]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliss

is a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
BW 1v1 Cup - FINALS!
It's time for the finals of the second annual 1v1 Classic's BW cup!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Gen 5 1v1
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown! in BW Ubers (loser forfeiting after their mon dies) if you wanna make your life hard, Amethyst(use https://server.psim.us, https usually fixes connection issues some people have with side servers) if you wanna play in [Gen 5] 1v1.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts -- get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Learn how to schedule! Do not say "Saturday afternoon", specify a specific time that works for both of you.
  • If you don't get your match done, I'll activity or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will be happy to give an extension for 4 days. Do not rely on this because I could easily just flip your game if minimal effort is put in.
  • Replays will be required and if you don't post them I absolutely will coinflip them. PM me if you legitimately did not save them on accident.

Ruleset:
  • Clauses: Moody Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Swagger Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
  • Banlist: OU Banlist + Sash
    Unbanlist: Genesect, Landorus-Incarnate, Thundurus-Incarnate, Tornadus-Therian, Dugtrio, Manaphy
Resources:
Matchups:
DEG vs Bro Kappa
DEG vs Wanonymous1616
Bro Kappa vs Wanonymous1616

You will have a week to get these games done, as the deadline is Sunday, January 20th at 11:59:59 PM EST. Replays will be required and if you don't post them I can and will coinflip them. amethyst.psim.us automatically saves replays and has BW 1v1, so you should probably play on that server. Best of 5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)