1v1 BW 1v1 Cup: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliss

is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
BW 1v1 Cup Round 3!
It's time for the second annual 1v1 Classic's BW cup!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Gen 5 1v1
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown! in BW Ubers (loser forfeiting after their mon dies) if you wanna make your life hard, Amethyst(use https://server.psim.us, https usually fixes connection issues some people have with side servers) if you wanna play in [Gen 5] 1v1.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts -- get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Learn how to schedule! Do not say "Saturday afternoon", specify a specific time that works for both of you.
  • If you don't get your match done, I'll activity or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will be happy to give an extension for 4 days. Do not rely on this because I could easily just flip your game if minimal effort is put in.
  • Replays will be required and if you don't post them I absolutely will coinflip them. PM me if you legitimately did not save them on accident.

Ruleset:
  • Clauses: Moody Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Swagger Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
  • Banlist: OU Banlist + Sash
    Unbanlist: Genesect, Landorus-Incarnate, Thundurus-Incarnate, Tornadus-Therian, Dugtrio, Manaphy
Resources:
Matchups:
Quote vs DEG
dom vs Bro Kappa
Freddy Kyogre vs TonyFlygon
Magma vs Wanonymous1616
RaJ.Shoot vs neomon
We vs toadandhishaxx

You will have a week to get these games done, as the deadline is Sunday, January 6th at 11:59:59 PM EST. Replays will be required and if you don't post them I can and will coinflip them. amethyst.psim.us automatically saves replays and has BW 1v1, so you should probably play on that server. Best of 5.

Last edited:
gonna req an extension with TonyFlygon, i missed time requested by 20 min when the time was moved without my confirmation, ill take some of the blame on not checking smogon during the early half of the day but i think we should get just a bit of an extension for this

Last edited:

Aliss

is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
TonyFlygon will be awarded the activity win over Freddy Kyogre

Coinflips:
Quote vs DEG
We vs toadandhishaxx

Schermafbeelding 2019-01-09 om 14.55.27.png

r4 soontm

e: groundbreaking news: act call reversed; flip instead. result remains the same @_@
Schermafbeelding 2019-01-10 om 20.23.40.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)