art by Chras. Thanks very much.
In computer science, constrains are used to limit the type of data that you can insert in a table, ensures the viability of the data in a table (primary key, foreign key and so on). But it's only part of my job!
In this tour, every round three OU pokemon will be not available to build team and play, so that's really a constrain for the players.
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- Matches are best-of-one, BW OU standard, single elimination tournament.
- Every round, three OU pokemon from this list are not available to build team and play. In this round Magnezone, Politoed and Tyranitar are banned.
- Those three that get dropped will be completely randomized and if a pokemon will be selected for a round, it will be not available only for that round (so not cumulative and when a OU pokemon is draw for a specific round, it's not more randomized as long as all BW OU Pokemons will be just drawn).
- Sign-Ups will last for a few days and the amount of interest will determine how large the tournament will be.
- If there are still any questions, send me a PM.
Magnezone (33) , Politoed (37) and Tyranitar (48) are banned.
This is a Smogon Championship Tour with 128 players!
That's the score card for a Type B tournament (position-signups)
For their 2nd -3rd position Floppy and FlamingVictini deserve 10 points for Smogon Championship.
Final (replay is welcome)
BKC vs Velvet Blood
No deadline but if you'll tell us when you are going to play, that could be good.