BW Cup VII - Round 4

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I was online at 11pm your time and i waited and u didn't show up so i got off at 11:40 View attachment 369764View attachment 369765
Did you VM him on Smogon or discord at the schedule time saying you were on and waiting? I see no proof of either and it is not exactly on your opponent to assume to you are on either server. Obviously Exiline is not in the right either for not contacting you at the time, but you did not exactly follow through here yourself.

Did you VM him on Smogon or discord at the schedule time saying you were on and waiting? I see no proof of either and it is not exactly on your opponent to assume to you are on either server. Obviously Exiline is not in the right either for not contacting you at the time, but you did not exactly follow through here yourself.
No I didn't. I just waited online but he has been ducking me all week. Legit sunday night when the r4 post went up i asked him to play, he was active monday-wednesday but just ignored me until thursday. Also he's been scheduling with other people in other cups so I assumed he was ducking me.

Yeah you didn't try to pm me or anything, and the instant I make the first contact on smogon you literally posted that AW claim a single minute after my DM
can you stop wasting my time and play me instead of posting your ridiculously half brained insults on my wall?
Show me where I insulted you on your wall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)