BW BW Global Championship 2023: Round 3 [Stage Two @ Post #54]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a couple hours since scheduled time vs set 2 opp and no show, act
proof on my wall

Last edited:

Segale

Banned deucer.
Claiming activity vs Concept Everything, he missed the original time by an hour then when i asked him to wait a few minutes he dissapeared again, i waited till now but did not get any response and now i need to sleep since i got work early .
1685307511412.png

Concept Everything

Neko no Ensekan
is a Pre-Contributor
Claiming activity vs Concept Everything, he missed the original time by an hour then when i asked him to wait a few minutes he dissapeared again, i waited till now but did not get any response and now i need to sleep since i got work early .View attachment 519812
I get that you lost your set 1 game and are trying to act fish, but try harder. You can’t expect me to be perfectly available when the timeframe you gave is 30 mins later than initially planned, especially when you forgot to even contact for the original timeframe in the first place.

Act on set 1 opp, no response
Claiming act, you missed our scheduled game, I gave you an availability to still play our game and you never responded to me to try and reschedule. I heard you were terrible at scheduling, but this is disgusting how you act like this consistently and have yet to be tour banned.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/profile-posts/2491455/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)