BW OU [BW-OU] French Orgy with Belzebuth(Peaked 3#)

Man this RMT is amazing and Volarona looks badass. OK Starmie can cause problems same with the Skarmbliss and tyranitom set, latias can also sweep your entire team but anyways this team can get through that. Amazing team, very solid and counters rain very well.

Odd title lol...

But anyway, I noticed that one of your main problems is a weakness to Rock Moves - your only resist is Dugtrio, and Dugtrio is basically OHKOed by any Rock move anyway. This means that your team will have a terrible time dealing with something like SS + Landorus or SS + Terrakion - I agree with using Tangrowth over Venusaur - Tangrowth provides *basically* the same thing Venusaur does, while having much more bulk.

you have no spinner, and playing volc without a spinner is...bad. i would suggest a donphan over dugtrio, but (tested) tyranitar becomes so much more annoying... no ideas on how to fix said duo of problems, just pointing out that they exist. arent i helpful.

when the thundurus ban comes around, if ever, what will you do? you've stated how important he is to the team, and im curious.

also, kickass pics.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Props for coming up with that unique Heatran & Ninetails set, i'm definitely going to use that in the future. My only suggestion is to switch air balloon on tran (i think its a garbage item on a pokemon that switches into a dozen of pokemon) but sun teams seem to have a fetish for air balloon on tran so you can ignore this rate if you want.

Nice art dude, I can't believe you photoshopped these all on your own. (I especially dig that Venusaur)

PS: The team is called Belzebuth but what is it referring too? The team as a whole or Volcorona?

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I am positive that Yilx drew that Heatran. Not too sure about the other mons, but the style is similar :d

Props for coming up with that unique Heatran & Ninetails set, i'm definitely going to use that in the future. My only suggestion is to switch air balloon on tran (i think its a garbage item on a pokemon that switches into a dozen of pokemon) but sun teams seem to have a fetish for air balloon on tran so you can ignore this rate if you want.

Nice art dude, I can't believe you photoshopped these all on your own. (I especially dig that Venusaur)

PS: The team is called Belzebuth but what is it referring too? The team as a whole or Volcorona?

Concerning the baloon on Tran, I need it for Dugtrio, Haxorus, others Tran and Landorus. But, yes for an other team you can use another item.

Wow, as I said to Undisputed, I didn't draw those fanarts. I just change some elements as colors. I'm not very good at drawing... So sure, I'm happy because I lost some hours to find them with a friend on the net and after I worked on photoshopped because I wanted the team to be " DARK " lol.

Concerning the name of the team... It is a long story. I'm a manga fan but call my Ninetailes Kyubi was not original... So I began with the nameof the team, I wanted something " D4rk" and original and " Manu " said " French orgy with belzebuth " because it was my World cup team and I wanted to dedicate it for my mates.

Then find Pokémon's name in adequation with the name of the team was really hard. I was lookiing for some Devil names and more particullary French's one. As you can see, I gave up :d

I just find a name for Heatran, Emma is the name of the guardien of Evil in Dragon Ball, but it is also a real name in mythology. It sounds cool for Heatran. Concerning Dugtrio, I love the way he is. He seems to be furious, and Asura's wrath is a new beat them all game which will apear in 2012 on playstation 3.

youre lucky that your rmt is written in french otherwise i'd berate you for using a generic as hell sun team.

although i did read about heatran cause i like the picture and well...wouldn't scarf politoed just end your whole "ms+ep+eq+eq=dead politoed" theory?

Amazing team! Everything looks great, but may i suggest using LO and 44 Atk Ev's? it OHKO's all non-defensive Ttars, and frees some Ev's for you to put into Satk. Just a suggestion tho.

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
yo grim after battling u a couple times on the ladder, i must say tht this team is pretty sound, and yea ur deoxys-s swap for thundurus seems to hav worked. Mayb u could try a dual screens deoxys set wit reflect| light screen| taunt| stealth rocks, but yea nevertheless great team :)

No because Magma + counter with 1hp + sucker punch = KO.

359 attack vs 216 defense, 120 power(*1.5 /2 /2), 321 max HP: 16.51% - 19.63%
259 attack vs 186 defense, 100 power(*1.5), 321 max HP: 46.73% - 55.14%
259 attack vs 186 defense, 80 power, 321 max HP: 24.92% - 29.6%

????

????

????

359 attack vs 216 defense, 120 power(*1.5 /2 /2), 321 max HP: 16.51% - 19.63%
259 attack vs 186 defense, 100 power(*1.5), 321 max HP: 46.73% - 55.14%
259 attack vs 186 defense, 80 power, 321 max HP: 24.92% - 29.6%

????

????

????
Counter is 200 power,you calculated with Eartquake which is 150.

ssbm>no when Tran is out or after a switch Magma storm's effect ends.

Edit: but you forgot the first 6% due to MS so even with Eartquake it has chance to KO.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Max Speed is always the most secure option. You can reach for 294 to outrun Haxorus.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just posting to say that this is the best RMT i have seen.
Also these are the most original and proficient sets and ev spreads i have seen!
Good job man keep it up!

dude im in love with this team! with thundy gone i replaced him with an zapdos and it works wonders! thank you for all these creative ideas

Zapdos does seem like a good replacement for Thundurus. I think Heat Wave in the sun gives Zapdos a pseudo STAB option that hits a lot of Pokemon hard. Seems like a good choice, anyways.

I'm running a def version with thunderbolt hp ice roost and roar, he adds a little bulk to this team and counters quite a few things that gives this team trouble imo, I don't mind going more in detail with the creator of this team in pm, and maybe he can teach me how to use this team better as well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)