BW BW OU Global Championship 2020: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

vani

This is the way.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

Stage 2
Completed Matches: 13/13

StepC  0-2  hidden
zugubu royale  1-2  iNoLife
CDW Enrique  0-2  Malekith
Endill  0-2  ElectricityCat
London13  0-2  frisoeva
Ade50
 2-0  Kenix
eden  2-0  Maxance
devinn  0-2  philisteen
Vulpix03
 2-U  Storm Zone
Expulso  0-2  Pedrock
egalvanc  0-2  CKW
LuluDzn
 A-0  PDC
pkcc  vs  Bye 1

Because of the extensions the matchups in the brackets can still change!

If MegaLucario wins then he advances to Round 4 and -Niko- will be out. In this case StepC and hidden would play each other. If -Niko- wins then the above matchups will be valid.

If Jhonx~ wins then he advances to Round 4 and The Quasar will be out. In this case zugubu royale and iNoLife would play each other. If The Quasar wins then the above matchups will be valid.

If Groudon wins then he advances to Round 4 and Confide will be out. In this case CDW Enrique and Malekith would play each other. If Confide wins then the above matchups will be valid.

There is a bye because Flares. went 1-1 but got banned.

Stage 2 deadline is July 12th 11:59pm GMT-4

Last edited:
confide missed the scheduled time again, going to have to call activity unfortunately as I will be busy tomorrow

EDIT: was given win

Last edited:
I am forced to request an act against Niko, I tried to play these days since we came into contact, but he gave little sign of life, it took a little after the agreed time, but there was never any previous contact on his part to play. I was just a little late and let him know I was online to play and for him to reply to me the other day to play that day and repeat the same sequence. You can see it on his wall

My opponent seems dead since I tried to contact him on his smogon wall and I can't really play tomorrow. I have to call act ig :c

vani

This is the way.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Activity decisions:
LuluDzn
 vs  PDC - PDC only replied to the VM from LuluDzn on the day of the deadline.

If I made any mistakes or you think a decision was unjust please let me know asap. If you want a decision to be overturned please provide proof, especially when you scheduled trough PMs/Discord.

Posting Round 4 soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)