sailing apparatus, always learning
Entering this seasonal earns you points in qualifying for the BW OU Championship, and winning it qualifies you to play in the RoA Forum Championship 2020.
Winning this tournament will allow you to display
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- This is a standard Gen 5 OU Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 5] OU".
- This tournament will be Double Elimination.
- All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown (or smogtours server).
- Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
- Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
- Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
The deadline for extended matches from Round 2 is Thursday, February 20th at 11:59 PM EST.
Round 3 (Loser's Bracket)
wehavecancer «0-*W» neomon (Extended)
Sakito ‹2-U› Ehvrim
Garchomp for president «*A-0» Shizuki
Pais «0-*A» crucify
THUNDER CEBRA ‹1-2› Mister Tim
ladieslikeme21 ‹0-*W› Waveshaper
John W ‹1-2› Kaif
H.M.N.I.P «0-*A» SiTuM
Leo ‹*W-0› The Thunderbirds
Quint_ ‹0-2› Gus2000
Yomii ‹U-2› Asuno
Hyogafodex ‹0-*W› Gabelou0510
Endal «0-*F» tier
Justamente ‹0-2› CalamityGreed
Fille ‹2-0› Kev
EriDBst «*A-0» Cynara
dice «*F-0» Quartosa
Sovahkiin «0-*A» zugubu royale
assless jorts «*F-0» Egor
Nalorium ‹0-2› -okara
false ‹U-U› NRTS
GW ‹1-2› Winterains
AttackOnSamurott «0-*A» smashlloyd20
SvartPest «*F-0» LaBalladeDesCieux
Curtain «*A-0» Cheese5555
byronthewellwell «1-2» Vaboh (Extended)
Sayuze «*A-0» iKiQ
Futtoka ‹0-*W› agenS
Spl4sh «*F-0» Weegah
Bdlc ‹1-2› SolarflareRo
MetaRiolu7 ‹2-1› Jhonx~
martha ‹1-2› KillaLeston
StepC ‹1-2› robjr
Zesty43 «1-2» Jamez155 (Extended)
Whydon «0-*F» Staraptor
FeaNiiX ‹*A-0› BlazingDark
Regnite ‹0-*W› Fakee
Sensei Axew ‹0-*W› Caetano93
Lord Ninjax «0-*A» Descending
Confluxx «2-U» Djokra (Extended)
Kingler12345 ‹*W-0› Mack Knife
Ninjadog ‹0-*W› idiotfrommars
DJ_Barara «*F-0» yovan33321
Luigi «*F-0» Shadowmonstr4
the pharoah ‹U-2› ACR1
excelphantom «*F-0» RahelGamer03
gorgie ‹1-2› Heika
Mannat ‹2-U› egalvanc
Pairings were generated at https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/1953/, https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/1954/, https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/1955/, and https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/1956/. Pairings were unpaired but remained ordered, and layered over each other in order to ensure players that just came from Loser's Side fight a player from that came from Winner's Side.
Round deadline is Sunday, February 23rd at 11:59 PM EST.
54.6 KB Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator: