UU BW UU Cup I (UU Classic II) - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

banner made by HotFuzzBall

Welcome to the second BW UU Cup!
Information about the UU Classic can be found here.

Information about the Pokemon available in BW UU can be found here

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard BW UU
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon tournament rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
This tournament is included in the UnderUsed Tournament Circuit of 2018 as:

/!\ Only the playoffs phase at the end of the 4 separate Cups (ORAS, BW, DPP, and ADV) will grant UU Tournament Circuit points (on a basis that will be adapted to the number of entries).

**Deadline for Round 3 is Sunday, February 11th at 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5)**

**Best-of-three format**

Round 4

Slyol vs Finding True Love
eren vs Alfredo_Rivero
Empo vs TSR
HT vs EviGaro
Finchinator vs Kushalos
YABO vs MemeDankster
Accelgor vs yjh971203
Karppi vs HNBL

Last edited:

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
my opp missed time friday, we rescheduled for today but unfortunately he can't make it. told me to take win on my wall, so activity

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
hey i was supposed to play kush earlier this week shit got out of hand bc spl and timezone differences (tbh i did john him a bit) and then he had vaca later on in the week, can we get a day or two extension? we're on the same spl team and talk all the time, will be sure to get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)