Hide in your shell
Welcome to the first ever BW 1v1 Ladder Tour !
Rules are easy to understand : Ladder and qualify to enter the playoffs.
- The tournament is going to be 2 weeks long, with 2 cycles of 1 week each.
- At the end of each cycle, the top 8 accounts that appear on the ladder will qualify (Using ELO).
- In order to sign up, follow the Sign-Up format below and register your account on PS!
- YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. Your alt must be registered on the day of sign-ups or onwards to prevent people from registering an account beforehand and laddering with it to gain and unfair advantage. It's very easy to check when an account was registered and we will be checking to make sure people comply. You will be allowed to include A MAXIMUM OF 3 ALTS in your sign-up for each cycle. You will not be allowed to edit these alts after you include them in your initial sign-up for any given cycle. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon Showdown!. All too often, we've had to deal with cases of people who got their account registered by someone else because they could only register 2 accounts at a time, and just left the third unprotected. To avoid cases like these, it is advised that you either register your accounts before signing up so that they cannot be stolen, or otherwise stay on PS using your third account after signing up until you can register it.
- Once you make the top 8 and qualify (this does not mean making the top 8 at any given point during the cycle, it means being in the top 8 at the end of the cycle), you’re qualified for playoffs. You are free to ladder any other week you wish. HOWEVER, ONCE YOU QUALIFY, YOU CANNOT SIGN UP FOR FURTHER CYCLES.
- Any person found cheating the ladder will be subject to punishments. This includes the likes of boosting, begging for forfeits, sharing accounts, laddering on LT accounts you didn't sign up with, etc. All ladder games involving an LT account are also to be treated as a proper tournament game, to which the general tournament guidelines apply.
The winner of the tournament receive 50 $ thanks to Krytocon !
CYCLE 1 :
You MUST follow that format
All freshly made alts must begin with the "18WLTY" prefix.Forum name: Akeras
Cycle 1 Alts : 18WLTY Akeras, 18WLTY Pulco, 18WLTY MagicTrick
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!
Deadline: September 10th 6 AM GMT-4