CAD - Create a Digimon

The Digimon Room is organizing an event in which you, whoever you are, are allowed to invent your own Digimon.

The April contest will be added shortly, the short version is "It's about making jokemon"
The event itself is fairly simple, we ask people to create/invent a Digimon with the following specifics:
- A name
- A type, category, family, or any other way of categorizing Digimon. (The wiki has all of them.)
- A moveset, or a single signature move, and a brief explanation of what makes said move special.
- A design or detailed description of what you have in mind.
(Note that you do not have to be good at drawing at all to be able to win. A rough sketch, or even a verbal explanation of what it looks like, have an equal chance of winning. In the occasion you provide us with a rough or verbal sketch, we will translate it into an actual design should you win.)

Simple rules:
- Don't copy paste or blatantly copy a Digimon, Pokemon, or other monster franchise's design.
- Obviously the contest is conform to the Pokemonshowdown and Smogon rules, as such do not make or design anything racist, sexist, sexual, or other banned things.
- The contest will be overseen by the Digimon ROs (Morfent and Darthikyu) and Swagn.
- Submissions are to be posted in this thread.
- Seeing as this contest will be held multiple times, depending on the time of the year it's hosted, different themes will be announced. Creations and ideas are meant to follow these themes.

Contests will be held from the first of the month until the 21st of each month. In case of a specific theme being required, this will be mentioned when it becomes relevant.

Last edited:
Joke Digi:
Name: @everymon
Type: Machine
Level: Ultra/Super Ultimate
Attribute: Virus
A Digimon that emerged from the code of the hatred of those who were affected by the @everyone command. Virus Type. Machine Attribute. Level: Ultra.
----------------------------------
Finishing Move: Ban Hammer(Slams a fist down onto the target, kicking them out of the server for good.)

Attachments

Name: TahMuLiMOn
Type: Reptile
Level: Champion
Attribute: Unknown
Signature move: Laser beam eye. (Shoots a practically harmless red light from its eye...can be blinding if your stupid enough to actually stair at it.)
Description: Has a a dumb ass smile because of its "clever" redit posts. If it feels insecure on the internet, it grows another head that will give itself complements.
snakepoop done.jpg

Username: PAWNdering
(Because SOMEBODY said that I'd have no chance with writing a description. Liar!)

Digimon Name: Mozzarmon (From the Italian verb "mozzare" or "to cut off.")
Type: Machine
Level: Ultimate
Attribute: Virus
Signature Move: Separated by Chance - Mozzarmon spins and releases spores, these digital spores deal 80 damage, as well as hit all adjacent Digimon. Along with that, it has a 70% chance of forcing the target(s) asleep.

Description (appearance): This Digimon, deceptually smart, appears as a red hexagon, with a mouth acting as an audio recording. The purpose of the design is for a "firewall-esque" Digimon, to "cut off" (hence the name), other Digimon. I'm imagining a very defensive Digimon, one with a few healing properties, perhaps, but that's just my opinion. A few other aspects of its design - its two eyes are blue squares, and its mouth, like I implied before, is simply a blue line. (A squiggly-line is okay, too, I guess.)

Base Stats (I wanna make up for the "no photo" situation. So, here are some stats that'll equal up to 360 for a total, I suppose.)

Pokémon Base-Stats:
Atk - 40
SpA - 120
Defense - 120
Sp. Defense - 70
Speed - 10
BST = 360

Yes, I went a bit overboard, I'm aware. I just needed a tad bit compensation and a lengthy description. Especially when my writing skill heavily outweighs my drawing skill.

Does this even count? I made this a while back, so I may as well use it.
DotTorikaraBallmon.gif

Name: DotTorikaBallmon
Type: Food
Level: Rookie
Moves:
  • Nugget Cannon: Shoots a barrage of chicken pieces at the opponent.
  • Side of Fries: Produces a smell savory enough to stop the opponent in their tracks.

IDK

Name: Cornpoopmon
Type: Shit
Attribute: Earth
Signature move: Corn poo toss (Shoots out corn covered in poo)
Pokayman stats:
HP: 50
Attack: 120
Defense: 220
Special Attack: 120
Special Defense: 120
Speed: 5
BST: 635
Poison/Electric
Cornpoopmon.png

Name: Tadamon
Type: Animal
Signature Move: Surprise! - Tadamon falls off the egg it dances on, causing the egg to slide ahead of the Digimon. Nothing happens for a moment...and then, a loud noise--not unlike an air horn--bursts forth from the egg, dazing the enemy! One of Tadamon's tricks that actually works!

Description:
Tadamon's can-do attitude and magical finesse should land it a top spot in battles...If only they actually worked in harmony. Its magic tricks cause more harm than awe, yet it manages to leave unscathed. With a simple "Wait, I can do it!", it can attack using its failed tricks relentlessly. A childish, optimistic Champion Digimon that has nothing to hide in its top hat, Tadamon is a force to be reckoned with.

(...Tadamon's quick design is below! I wanted to get the theme across for spring and its respective holidays, while also taking "jokemon" to a more literal stage. While the design itself has more of a serious approach, its comical failures in-character can make people go "what a joke!" for sure!)

Name: Okinamon (Big horn sheep digimon)
Type: Animal/ Holy beast
Level: Mega
Family: Nature spirits
Moves:
Tremor shock: Okinamon stomps on the ground with its feet causing the floor to shake.
Mystic Occult: With the red symbol under its eyes its able to see into the opponents personality. If they have a funny personality he’ll crack jokes until his opponent is on the ground laughing.
The signs of a Capricorn: the 7 orbs fire a laser the shape of the symbol.

Description: Okinamon may seem powerful by his looks but he’s too self-centered. Even way before he became Okinamon no digimon ever bothered being friends with him. He would take to much pride in battles he didn’t win. He interrupts everyone’s sentence with a “stop” and talk about how his tail is growing, when it really is not. With his very old age Okinamon forgets a lot of things which gives him a disadvantage. However now that he is such old age he can barley control his move “the signs of a Capricorn”, he looks like a fish out of water trying to control it.
Stories are told he once became Okinamon when his prior Digivolution slept for years between the ocean and shore.

Attachments

Last edited:
*Information*
Name: Kelpiemon
Attribute: Vaccine
Type: Holy Sea Dragon
Family: NSp/DS/DR/VB
Attack(s):
- Icy Breath
- Tail Slap
Info: Kelpiemon is a Holy Sea Dragon type Digimon. Free-spirited and gentle creature who are well known for being friendly and playful.
It is said they are descendants of a powerful and benevolent Digimon who ruled the oceans frozen wastelands and similarly to Patamon, they are not in possession of a holy ring and do not require it to digivolve.
They have a long thick woollen mane that serves two functions - it provides warmth, wrapping themselves up in it and can also be used as a disguise to look like sea foam for when they travel, keeping them concelealed and avoiding conflict.
Their signature attack is 'Icy Breath’ wherein Kelpiemon summons a sub-zero blizzard from their mouth.

Attachments

Name: Kapurimon(Jap) Caprimon (Eng)
Type: Animal/ Holy beast
Level: Mega
Family: Nature spirits
Moves:
Tremor shock: kapurimon stomps on the ground with its feet causing the floor to shake.
Mystic Occult: With the red symbol under its eyes its able to see into the opponents personality. If they have a funny personality he’ll crack jokes until his opponent is on the ground laughing.
The signs of a Capricorn: the 7 orbs fire a laser the shape of the symbol.

Description: Kapurimon may seem powerful by his looks but he’s too self-centered. Even way before he became Kapurimon no digimon ever bothered being friends with him. He would take to much pride in battles he didn’t win. He interrupts everyone’s sentence with a “stop” and talk about how his tail is growing, when it really is not. With his very old age Kapurimon forgets a lot of things which gives him a disadvantage. However now that he is such old age he can barley control his move “the signs of a Capricorn”, he looks like a fish out of water trying to control it.
Stories are told he once became Kapurimon when his prior Digivolution slept for years between the ocean and shore.
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Kapurimon might wanna rename it, as is it's literally Kapurimon's names but switched.

Name: Ninjammon (not to be confused with Ninjamon)
Type: Plant
Attribute: Data
Field: Metal Empire/Wind Empire
Signature Move: Ninjammon can throw shuriken like objects made from the stem crowns of strawberrys.
Ninjammon can also change into a cannon form, being a literal glass cannon. In its cannon form, it can shoot hot jelly., seeds, and strawberry stem crowns. This is a strong offensive attack, but leaves it vulnerable.
sketch-1522890562700.png

Name: Bonbomon
Type: Candy Animal
Info: Bonbomon is a hard candy dog Digimon. They are stubborn, loyal and hardy.
Attack:
Candy Crush
Their skull and jowls are as hard as rock candy, and can crush most materials.
Their signature attack is Candy Crush, where Bonbomon will grow large, sharp rock candies on their jowls and chomp hard on their victim.
bonbonmon.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
GoldLabramon
Level: Child
Type: Beast
Field: Nature Spirits and Nightmare Soldiers
Attacks: Golden Cure Liqueur and Golden Retriever-bark

Digimon Reference Book
A Beast Digimon which has an appearance like a real dog. Like Labramon, it is said that the Child-level is the final form of artificial
Digimon, and like Labramon, although the prevailing view says that it won't evolve further than this, there exist unconfirmed reports of it
having evolved further than that, too. Perhaps, some sort of miracle might stimulate an evolution in GoldLabramon aswell. It is exceedingly
faithful to its Tamer, and feels called to protect them. Its Signature Move "Golden Cure Liqueur" restores and optimizes the data of weakened
Digimon. Its Special Move is generating a hyper-oscillation with a powerful bark (Golden Retriever-bark).

Description: It's basically Labramon, but it's golden-yellow with deep-purple ears, tail and facial markings and silver claws.

I am not copy pasting or blatantly copying a Digimon, Pokemon, or other monster franchise's design. I'm doing something Digimon commonly does.

Last edited:
GoldLabramon
Level: Child
Type: Beast
Field: Nature Spirits and Nightmare Soldiers
Attacks: Golden Cure Liqueur and Golden Retriever-bark

Digimon Reference Book
A Beast Digimon which has an appearance like a real dog. Like Labramon, it is said that the Child-level is the final form of artificial
Digimon, and like Labramon, although the prevailing view says that it won't evolve further than this, there exist unconfirmed reports of it
having evolved further than that, too. Perhaps, some sort of miracle might stimulate an evolution in GoldLabramon aswell. It is exceedingly
faithful to its Tamer, and feels called to protect them. Its Signature Move "Golden Cure Liqueur" restores and optimizes the data of weakened
Digimon. Its Special Move is generating a hyper-oscillation with a powerful bark (Golden Retriever-bark).

Description: It's basically Labramon, but it's golden-yellow with deep-purple ears, tail and facial markings and silver claws.

I am not copy pasting or blatantly copying a Digimon, Pokemon, or other monster franchise's design. I'm doing something Digimon commonly does.
If I were you I'd at least edit the appearance so it's not just a blatant recolor. But hey, your choice.

This Digimon is in honor for CloudyNatu missing his SGV.

Name: StinkFuegoFlymon
Its name is derived from Stink cause its smelly. Fuego from the spanish word for Fire. And Fly cause its a firefly.
Category: Bug
Type: Vaccine
Move: Stinky Dance
The user of it Puffs a cloud out of its ears causing all enemies around it to faint to a sleep.
Looks description: A bug that I'd the size of a school bus, but can fly like a cincada. It has a green body that is long shaped, has purple, round eyes and a snubbed nose. Has no mouth. Its wings are half hearts, both being metallic gray color. Also has a light lime aura surrounding it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)