California/Mexico Members: EARTHQUAKE! Anyone else feel it just now?

In during earthquake!

Not that bad. I've felt worse. It felt like I was on a boat though, and it lasted for a while. I lost over a foot of water in my pool though!

The really abrupt 5.something last year was much scarier.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Just got back from celebrating easter with the folks and updated my facebook status about the earthquake accordingly. Barely noticed it.

<zach-> holy shit
<zach-> there was another big earthquake
<zach-> a 7.2 in California
<zach-> i think the earth's crust is going through puberty

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm from SD too, and it was pretty extreme where I was. Fortunately, only a few things from my bookcase capsized and one of our TVs almost fell over, but it was no overall biggie.

Wasn't that bad here, certainly enough for my mom too get all paranoid though. I just stayed by my comp. :3

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You do realize that the earthquake wasn't big at all where I live? If it was worth actually running outside because things were falling over and shit was breaking then yeah I could see you going out of your way to point that out, however seeing as we lost 2 inches of water in our pool and all it did was rock a little bit here and there was no reason to actually freak out about it?

My sister and her husband live in San Diego, and were at a Ralph's at that time. On her account, everything pretty much fell off the shelves as people bolted for the exit. Scary shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)